Is there a way to print a text or eimail conversation? I have a long text conversation I want to keep,and clean up my phone? Can it be done?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-12 05:19 PM
    I think it can be done if you send your email and your txt to, for example, your hotmail or gmail account to your PC, then you can print them out or save them there.
    01-27-12 05:27 PM
    You can email an email and text to yourself ie computer and print from there.
    There is a free programe called magicberry which needs the text file to be saved to computer useing BBdesktop, this doesnt seem to like long text messages for some reason, basic. Mobiledit may be able to save and print your texts, contacts etc but check that the phone is adopted by them, need to puchase to print but trial available
    Lastly elcomsoft BlackBerry backup explorer, also needs BBdesktop as it works from the backup file also needs to be purchased, expensive.

Hopes something works for you, I have used all, mobiledit disconnects BBdesktop requiring a reinstall.
    Last edited by daveycrocket; 01-27-12 at 05:41 PM.
    01-27-12 05:39 PM
    You could buy a printer that lets you email print jobs to it
    01-27-12 05:43 PM
    Is there a way to print a text or eimail conversation? I have a long text conversation I want to keep,and clean up my phone? Can it be done?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There is a free PB app called Print Tool if you can copy and past the text into it from your email. if the email is from BES, you need to forward it to another non BES account to copy it, or if you have Exchange and web access like OWA to your corp email, you can copy to Print Tool from there.

Print Tool requires you to know your printers IP address and prints text only
    01-27-12 05:52 PM
    Likewise, Fixmo tools has a wifi print app in it. You sync to your PC and print!
    01-27-12 07:30 PM
    Some of the suggestions sound really complicated. Can you not copy and paste the text message to a word document or onto an email and email it to yourself?

I do like the suggestion for the printer sync app. I have one on my phone in which my phone is synced to my home and work printers and anything I need to print on my phone is a click away.
    01-27-12 10:05 PM
    Likewise, Fixmo tools has a wifi print app in it. You sync to your PC and print!
    BlackBerry should really have an app like this embedded into the system....It IS afterall got corperate DNA
    daveycrocket likes this.
    01-28-12 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD