So, I have a BlackBerry 9000 (Bold). Due to corporate policy, I cannot sync my BlackBerry directly to my workstation, and I cannot get an authorization code to our corporate server.

So, as a workaround, I have a filter setup within Outlook to automatically forward meeting invites to my BlackBerry mail account. This allows me to manage meeting invites on my BlackBerry.

My question is...

The BlackBerry automatically sends a response to the meeting invites when I accept/tenative/decline them. Is there a way to turn off the response from the BlackBerry so it just adds the meeting to my calendar without sending any response to the meeting organizer? I still accept the meeting from my workstation, so when organizers get two responses they tend to get confused.

I am just trying to eliminate the need to constantly explain to people why they are receiving two responses.
    11-18-08 09:54 AM
    Good points but it doesn't look like there is an option to what your describing....

Looks like there is no way to accept but also not have a acceptance sent out..
    11-18-08 10:05 AM
    Well, that isn't exactly what I wanted to hear!

Perhaps, I need to submit an enhancement request to BlackBerry...
    11-18-08 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD