WHAT an IMPACT!!!

What a stunner! Well, right now we do have many threads about the BREAKING NEWS Samsung wants to buy BlackBerry! But here is the real reason! A very insightful article. What a sad day!

Here's Why Samsung Would Want to Buy BlackBerry - Businessweek
    01-14-15 04:13 PM
    Josh is just spit balling here. He didn't even know about lg's press release with qnx and then 2 days later lg's web os watch working with a qnx infotainment unit an audi.

Josh doesn't know anything about bb.

Z30 (10.3.1)
    01-14-15 04:16 PM
    Josh is just spit balling here. He didn't even know about lg's press release with qnx and then 2 days later lg's web os watch working with a qnx infotainment unit an audi.

Josh doesn't know anything about bb.

Z30 (10.3.1)
    I don't respect Josh either But that article just nailed it! Also read the comments.

I would cry if that happens. "The losers are Google and Microsoft."

Now they are all greedy. Maybe Google will now jump in and overbid the price. What a sad day.

I was so fine having an alternative over the years and not being a sheeple. Having a physical Keyboard, bestest OS, etc. Now we will have just 3 players. I am very sad. Hopefully BB kick Samsungs a$$ and stay independent, ffs!
    01-14-15 04:20 PM
    Adding premium to the title makes this better than the forum already open taking about this?

Sent using my Note 4
    01-14-15 04:26 PM
    I can't say I'm overly surprised by this. I think Chen was hired to get to his point and the improved position of Blackberry makes it desirable, not just by Samsung but the other players as well. Security is the current buzz and rightly so. Blackberry would be quite the nugget at this point for the winner. Can't say I'm happy about it but not sad either. It just is.
    01-14-15 04:28 PM
    Adding premium to the title makes this better than the forum already open taking about this?

Sent using my Note 4
    Yes. With so many threads, we need quality and Premium. Thanks for paying. Enjoy the service.

Posted via CB10
    BCLoco likes this.
    01-14-15 04:30 PM
    Yes. With so many threads, we need quality and Premium. Thanks for paying. Enjoy the service.

Posted via CB10

CB10 @ Q5
    01-14-15 04:32 PM
    I can't say I'm overly surprised by this. I think Chen was hired to get to his point and the improved position of Blackberry makes it desirable, not just by Samsung but the other players as well. Security is the current buzz and rightly so. Blackberry would be quite the nugget at this point for the winner. Can't say I'm happy about it but not sad either. It just is.
    Absolutely. Many thought it's about patients, OS, hardware. It must be security. And they want get into the enterprise sector. So it makes sense.

I am very sad. Can't imagine that this is good news for us.

But are right. John Chen? Mission accomplished. BlackBerry won't be the same anymore when Samsung takes over. Over at Ars Tecnica and The Verge, they say that they wanna get rid of the brand BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 04:33 PM
    Absolutely. Many thought it's about patients, OS, hardware. It must be security. And they want get into the enterprise sector. So it makes sense.

I am very sad. Can't imagine that this is good news for us.

But are right. John Chen? Mission accomplished. BlackBerry won't be the same anymore when Samsung takes over. Over at Ars Tecnica and The Verge, they say that they wanna get rid of the brand BlackBerry.
    Samsung wants to get rid of the brand or the article authors/ commentators?

If latter, then the next question is are those sites run by a bunch of teenagers?

CB10 @ Q5
    01-14-15 04:38 PM
    01-14-15 04:40 PM
    Thank you!!!! BB responds lately! Thats why this is a PREMIUM THREAD!!!!

And what about this one here? Legit?

01-14-15 04:42 PM
    Please join this earlier discussion: http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...-enjoy-990555/

We need to focus the outrage in one location.
    01-14-15 04:53 PM