Now that I can easily load android apps in a safe runtime, I see why Prem elected to invest so much money! BB10 absolutely rocks. Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, and NUUO already loaded. More to go. THANKS BlackBerry And all the employees, people that stuck with it!
    01-28-14 10:58 AM
    Don't you wish you had the money to do what he did?

Heck, I know I do...
    01-28-14 11:11 AM
    I'm sure that is what everyone at Fairfax is thinking right now as they are still way under water with their BlackBerry investment.

Not sure what you mean by a "safe" runtime.... you don't believe that if you were to download a Android App from one of the many 3rd party app stores that are being promoted that somehow your BlackBerry will protect you from any malicious apps??? You do notice the warning that you have to agree to with each APK install? And the lack of control over permissions on Andorid Apps?

I do agree that 10.2.1 is great for us BB10 users...
    01-28-14 11:17 AM
    BB is rising...
    01-28-14 02:16 PM
    I'm sure that is what everyone at Fairfax is thinking right now as they are still way under water with their BlackBerry investment.

Not sure what you mean by a "safe" runtime.... you don't believe that if you were to download a Android App from one of the many 3rd party app stores that are being promoted that somehow your BlackBerry will protect you from any malicious apps??? You do notice the warning that you have to agree to with each APK install? And the lack of control over permissions on Andorid Apps?

I do agree that 10.2.1 is great for us BB10 users...
    Well you do understand how QNX isolated the runtime from the OS. Let me know when a BlackBerry user gets a virus. The leaked version has been out for a while, and bb10 users have been side loading android apps for a long time now. Never read one complaint yet. But Android phone owners, well that's a whole new story. Just like windows!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 05:38 PM
    Well you do understand how QNX isolated the runtime from the OS. Let me know when a BlackBerry user gets a virus. The leaked version has been out for a while, and bb10 users have been side loading android apps for a long time now. Never read one complaint yet. But Android phone owners, well that's a whole new story. Just like windows!

Posted via CB10
    You for real!
    Do you believe apple macs can't get viruses too?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:01 PM