I spotted this in a commercial. BlackBerry is now the title sponsor of this sPreakness Stakes.

I wonder if that has anything to do with Mind that Bird, the Canadian horse, smoking the field in Kentucky?

Preakness 134 - Home

05-13-09– The first four finishers in the Kentucky Derby, including 50-1 upset winner Mine That Bird, and super filly Rachel Alexandra were among the 13 horses entered Wednesday for Saturday’s 134th running of the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course.

Mine That Bird closed from last to score by 6 � lengths at Churchill Downs on May 2 ...
    05-13-09 07:09 PM
    Thats cool that Blackberry is the sponser but Rachel Alexander all the way to the bank even from the 13th.
    05-13-09 08:07 PM
    Rachel Alexandra has been made the early 8-5 favorite for the Preakness Stakes, the first filly accorded that status since 1988.

Rachel Alexandra brings a five-race winning streak into Saturday's 1 3-16-mile race at Pimlico. ...
    I guess that's why they call it a horse race.

6-1 on Mind That Bird. Easy Money.
    05-13-09 08:11 PM
    blackberries taken over the world
    05-13-09 08:32 PM
    I spotted this in a commercial. BlackBerry is now the title sponsor of this sPreakness Stakes.

I wonder if that has anything to do with Mind that Bird, the Canadian horse, smoking the field in Kentucky?

Preakness 134 - Home
    The Derby was great. What a finish.
    05-17-09 02:14 AM
    First U2, now this... Can we expect to see a BlackBerry BirdMine in the future?
    05-17-09 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD