This article says things are not looking good for Palm.
    09-30-09 10:23 AM
    This article says things are not looking good for Palm.
    Dosen't look good for Palm, thanks for sharing
    09-30-09 11:46 AM
    Thanks for the read can't believe there laying people off..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 02:06 PM
    If only someone could have seen this coming with their last saving grace being Sprint exclusive...

Seriously, who is in charge here? It didn't take a genius to see this problem ahead of time. Next time (if there is one) you *might* want to reach a broader audience while you have release hype...
    09-30-09 02:13 PM
    Def. knew they werent gonna do well, especially with such popularity for the iphone and blackberry. Their WebOS did look pretty cool, but the phone was just ugly+a slide out keyboard? No way.
    09-30-09 06:54 PM
    Def. knew they werent gonna do well, especially with such popularity for the iphone and blackberry. Their WebOS did look pretty cool, but the phone was just ugly+a slide out keyboard? No way.
    It is awkward to type on. The weight isn't balanced when the keyboard slides out.

09-30-09 06:57 PM
    Its only a matter of time, they will get bought out by somebody, maybe Nokia.
    09-30-09 07:01 PM
    Its only a matter of time, they will get bought out by somebody, maybe Nokia.
    In this podcast, one guy thinks Microsoft will buy them. Another guy think RIM will buy them.
    09-30-09 07:04 PM
    It is awkward to type on. The weight isn't balanced when the keyboard slides out.

My friend has the Palm Treo 500v, he loves it, but i have no idea why. I personally think it looks really ugly, and a little sluggish. Doesnt have that fit and finish of the BB OS, IMHO. Im not a fan of the Windows OS. Hahahaha
    09-30-09 07:09 PM
    My friend has the Palm Treo 500v, he loves it, but i have no idea why. I personally think it looks really ugly, and a little sluggish. Doesnt have that fit and finish of the BB OS, IMHO. Im not a fan of the Windows OS. Hahahaha
    I never tried the Treo, but I thought the Pre was awkward to type on.

09-30-09 07:11 PM
    once Palm dumped winmo, they nailed the last nail in their coffin
    09-30-09 07:19 PM
    I never tried the Treo, but I thought the Pre was awkward to type on.

I see. It didnt look very comfortable. They def. need some better engineers over there.
    09-30-09 07:25 PM
    WebOS or Andriod on a BlackBerry would be a great save.

10-01-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD