I searched for this problem, but was unable to really find a solution. Maybe it isn't possible.

I sync my BB 8330 with Google Calendar, but when I add an event, it posts it to my default calendar. I would like to be able to choose which calendar the post gets directed to. I haven't been able to find a way to do this, so I tried just browsing to the google calendar on my BB with the browser and trying it there, I am unable to change it there either. The only way I can post to a different calendar is by using my PC. I am using google sync and I am able to sync my multiple calendars. Is there a work around? Or possibly a 3rd party app?
    04-06-09 10:39 AM
    If the messages are going to the default calendar and you want to choose with calendar it goes to, just change the email address to calendar you want is associated with. You can do this by going to Options> Advanced Options> Default Services> Then change the CICAL to the email address you want to sync with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 07:36 PM
    I have multiple calendar's within my one g-mail address. I wanted to just be able to enter the data and select an alternate. Anyway of doing that? From reading on the internet, I am figuring out that it can't be done. But maybe there is a work around, or an app... that can help...
    04-07-09 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD