Post Your Suggestions for RIM: What Do you wish RIM would do to make your BlackBerry experience better?

I love my BlackBerry and all but there are somethings I really wish the creators would do to make things better, like:

For us MAC users, make it as easy to sync with as a PC. There will come a point where MACs will out number PC users so fix sync issues.

Also I would like to sync applications on my MAC. I use SplashID, and SplashMoney.

Another thing with the groups on BlackBerry Messenger why can only 30 people join a group. It's a waste having one.

I'm tried of updating every 3 months. Why not get some of it right the first time so maybe I'll only have to update lets say every 12 months.

That's all I can think of this moment.
    06-12-10 12:05 PM
    Macs will out number PCs, your joking right?
    06-12-10 12:09 PM
    FIRE the old(boring) guys who are in charge of designing new phones and get some young/creative peeps in there
    06-12-10 12:10 PM
    Stop this pathetic "OS Leak" junk. Get beta testing going, get regular users helping, get app developers up to speed before you spring new versions.

Stop the random number versions. Why jump from .586 to .622? What's with the nonsense there? We don't care about internal jumps.

Here's what I would like to not see again on Crackberry:
    *OS Disclaimer - Please Read: Keep in mind this is NOT an official release and as such is not supported by RIM or your Carrier.

What I do want is for a headline post that announces a new version, thanks the beta testers and points out that many app devs have updated or are acknowledging bugs that will be fixed.

Right now it seems like whoever makes the tea that day at RIM decides when to release new code.
    06-12-10 12:33 PM
    Missed one: a changelog.
    06-12-10 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD