I know this may be a repeat question but I wanted to setup all my email accounts directly through BB email but it will only show text and html links. Is there any way around this???
    12-15-08 08:21 PM
    If you have OS 4.5 then you have HTML e-mail. Go to options>about and see if you got 4.5
    12-15-08 08:29 PM
    If you have OS 4.5 then you have HTML e-mail. Go to options>about and see if you got 4.5
    No I have v4.3.0.127 how do I upgrade and is it free?
    12-15-08 08:37 PM
    12-15-08 08:38 PM
    Yes, it is free thru BlackBerry, although if you are new to the device i would do a little research before doing so. You can seriously mess up your device or "brick' it as we call it. There are plenty of threads here on how to upgrade, use the search tool here and check it out...
    12-15-08 08:41 PM
    Yes, it is free thru BlackBerry, although if you are new to the device i would do a little research before doing so. You can seriously mess up your device or "brick' it as we call it. There are plenty of threads here on how to upgrade, use the search tool here and check it out...
    thanks for the info i,ll give it a try, pray for me lol. Once its upgraded does it delete contacts,call,etc. I,m just askin cause I cant back up my info other than thru google sync because i lost my usb cord.
    Last edited by ProudTSUalum; 12-15-08 at 08:57 PM.
    12-15-08 08:46 PM
    If you're hesitant about upgrading to OS 4.5 just for HTML email, you might consider Empower HTML Email. I use it with 4.3 and find it very effective.
    Empower BlackBerry HTML Email Viewer
    Or from our very own CrackBerryAppStore.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 08:56 PM
    If you're hesitant about upgrading to OS 4.5 just for HTML email, you might consider Empower HTML Email. I use it with 4.3 and find it very effective.
    Empower BlackBerry HTML Email Viewer
    Or from our very own CrackBerryAppStore.com

Is it free?
    12-15-08 09:09 PM
    No its not free and you have to use the pro version for anything 4.3 or higher. I have this and works good for me. I have heard to many things happening to peoples BB when upgrading to 4.5.

12-15-08 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD