Hi im curios to know is there a way i can set up my blackberry so that my outgoing and incoming sms text's that i delete go to a folder somewhere? And store there so i can go back to them if i need to? Thanks for your help? any help much appreciated.
    09-26-09 04:20 PM
    Back them up to a computer.
    09-26-09 04:56 PM
    Ok, so for all that why do you delete them? You want to save them but delete them, that makes absolutely no sense. Either keep them or delete them.
    09-26-09 06:25 PM
    Ok the reason is my child is hanging out with what ive been told is a bad crowd and and hes always texting but yet when i look at his phone hes deleted all his messages outgoing and incoming so im trying to see if i can set it so that the deleted messages got to a random folder ive set up? Im just trying to make sure hes not involved with drugs or alchohol. Thank you.
    Last edited by realizment; 09-26-09 at 11:27 PM.
    09-26-09 11:25 PM
    They wouldn't go to a folder unless you saved them but you still wouldn't be able to delete them only thing you could do is back them up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 11:27 PM
    You cannot get access to the messages that have been deleted on someone elses phone without a court order.
    09-27-09 06:39 AM
    Tell your child that he cannot delete any txts on his phone until you say he can and that you are going to review them from time-to-time. Explain that you are paying for the phone so it belongs to you and if he can't abide by the rules, take the phone away. We, as parents have to do EVERYTHING in our power to protect them.
    09-27-09 01:38 PM
    Or install the BES server, I believe it's free for a single user. You should be able to log everything he does and I think even see what numbers he's calling.

09-27-09 02:00 PM
    You cannot get access to the messages that have been deleted on someone elses phone without a court order.
    If its your kid, and they are under 18 yes you can.

Can you log into the service providers website and view them? Or maybe they will give you the last months text for a charge.

09-27-09 02:13 PM
    Im not sure if the network even have access to text messages, but ill see, can some one tell me more about this BES server?
    09-27-09 04:54 PM
    09-27-09 05:02 PM
    If its your kid, and they are under 18 yes you can.
    Doubtful.

Can you log into the service providers website and view them? Or maybe they will give you the last months text for a charge.
    The Verizon website will show the numbers that the messages were sent and received from and the date and time sent or received, but will not show the content.

You can't even get the content of your own text messages from the carrier without a court order.
    09-27-09 07:02 PM
    Dexrex.
    https://www.dexrex.com/mobile/blackberry

install it to his phone and then sign up for an account on the Dexrex main site.
    it will save all messages to the site so you can view them whenever. even if they are deleted on the phone.

very useful app for me as i am constantly deleting my texts. so i can get up after a big night out and check what i got up to
    09-27-09 08:03 PM
    nice thanks
    09-27-09 11:21 PM
    this looks awesome good find thanks so much!!!
    09-27-09 11:28 PM
    thanks this seems like the perfect solution. Does the application run in the backround on the phone and even if the phone is turned on/off? thank you so so much!
    09-27-09 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD