this isn't the first time i have done this, but i sent a message to the wrong person, and i have to explain once again what i meant by what i said. and it happened to be about the person i sent it to. is there any app or anything for the blackberry that will allow me to grab that message before it reaches the wrong recipients phone????? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
    06-10-10 09:17 PM
    By the time you realize you sent to the wrong person it will already be on the recipient's phone. There is no way you can recall it. My only suggestion is "engage brain before operating mouth".
    06-10-10 09:22 PM
    Yes, many ex's are created this way.
    06-10-10 09:36 PM
    I know it's of no help to you in this situation, but it could come in handy in the future. AIM/AOL has the feature IF SENT FROM A COMPUTER. So, remember this if you ever send one you want to take back before it's read.
    Last edited by T�nis; 06-10-10 at 10:19 PM.
    06-10-10 10:14 PM
    Probably not exactly what you are looking for, but this app allows you to set an "oops" delay in sending your email, so you have a chance to stop it from sending when you realize it. If you are having this problem a lot, might be worth a look.

http://crackberry.com/stop-mistakenl...-copies-be-won
    06-10-10 10:27 PM
    There is an app in the CB store that will do this (sort of). What it does it delay sending an email for a specified period of time. So if you realized you sent it to the wrong person as long as it's within that time it you can stop it from being sent. The name of the app is escaping me at the moment, but maybe someone else who comes across this will know.

EDIT. Ahhh just realized Mike beat me to it
    06-10-10 10:30 PM
    I have an app called fixmo tools that will monitor emails for different email flame problems such as excessive swearing or too many caps. Not much help for you now, either, but it could be of help in the future. It will also undelete deleted emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 01:58 AM
    Not drinking before sending works wonders
    06-11-10 05:56 AM
    I don't know about email, but gomycell.com has software that has remote delete for text messaging. it allows me to delete off their phone the last text i sent or the entire thread... that and along with long texts did it for me. not chunked up texts, but one long text sent and received, love it:-)
    06-14-10 11:57 AM
    I don't know about email, but gomycell.com has software that has remote delete for text messaging. it allows me to delete off their phone the last text i sent or the entire thread... that and along with long texts did it for me. not chunked up texts, but one long text sent and received, love it:-)
    There are issues with that, both parties need the app installed, much like Tiger Text. Also it doesnt work with certain CDMA carries like Verizon and Sprint.
    06-14-10 12:56 PM
    One of my old nokias used to do this. About 10 years ago.
    06-14-10 01:33 PM
    i read all of your comments and tried out the program called securecell. i would have to say after testing it between my phone and a friends phone, its the only way to go. being able to rip the message off the phone when my friend had began to read it was amazing. i would recommend this program to everyone.
    06-22-10 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD