I bought a fully flashed bb pearl today. I asked the sales person if it worked with all apps that work on bb. He said it did. I got it home and downloaded fb for bb and ubertwitter and they dont work. I called the store back and they said no returns and to bring the phone and and they will look at it to get it to work. He said I can sign on to google and go to fb and go to bottom of page and it should say original page and he said click that and it would let me use fb for blackberry app. I tried that and it of course didnt work. My question is should I just try and sell it to someone else or wait it out until cricket comes out with their blackberry and use it on that network? I am pretty upset I wasted $180-$125 for phone and $45 for 1 month service in advance. I just want a bb that works with no contract
    06-09-10 10:38 PM
    Why won't the apps work? What is it doing? Is there an error message?
    06-10-10 02:00 AM
    Sorry abt the hassles and money wasted. But "flashed" BB's rarely ever work as people advertise. Hence their return policy.

Your best bet is to get a T-Mobile flex pay account (provided T-Mobile works in your area) and then you'll be using a legit service.
    06-10-10 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD