Hey

I'm new here to the boards after coming to the site and forums for months now, and finally decided it was time for me to become official. And for my first post I have a question that I'm sure many on here will be able to help me with.

I am currently using an iPhone 3GS and have to say that I love it. I'm a long time Apple user to begin with, so I'm probably a little biased when it comes to their products. But recently I've been eyeing the new BB Storm 2 coming out later this year and have found myself thinking more and mire about making the switch to it. My question though is: What do any of you out there think about me abandoning the iPhone for the new Storm? And if possible, could you go into some of the pros and cons of it? Any thing that any of you can give me will be greatly appreciated. And I look forward to posting here more and more!

Tyler
    09-13-09 08:43 PM
    YOu've posted in the wrong spot for your 1st post.. also there is a forum completely devoted to the storm 2 (http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/) that you should check out and do all the reading you can before asking about pros/cons since all that info will be there. As for whether or not you should switch from your iphone to the storm that is up to you and only you to decide. We aren't you so we can't tell you what phone you should use.
    09-13-09 08:59 PM
    dont get the storm 2. The first one doesnt work right and the second one wont be any better I'm sure of it..
    09-28-09 02:09 PM
    Most of us won't know for sure how the Storm 2 will pan out because it hasn't been released yet. You're best option (your only option really) is to wait until the Storm 2 is released then you can go and test it out for yourself. I think Verizon also has a trial period that let's you return the phone is you don't like it. Trying it for yourself on any product is the only real way for you to make a decision on purchasing. There's many phones out there that have similar specs on paper but it's the experience you get that is the deal breaker.

I have an iPhone 3G and switched around a few phones and always ended up with the iPhone again. I want to change to something different and I'm thinking the 9700 will make me switch. Good luck man
    09-28-09 02:37 PM
    As soon as its released, walk in to the store, plan to spend at least half an hour, and PLAY AROUND with the phone. Do things you find yourself likely to do or that you already do on your iPhone. Thats the only real way to know if you're going to like the change in OS, Input method, screen, etc.
    09-28-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD