OK I know when I get phone calls but it would be nice if I got a little alert when i got a text msg through my bluetooth. Is there a way to turn that on or is it not a possibility? Is there an app or a setting....
    03-18-10 10:51 PM
    Do you mein blootooth head set when sms come through also when haveing the
    Ear phones in can u receive calls as normal
    Thanks as I'm still trying to get to grips with my berry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 11:11 AM
    Give us some more info on what bluetooth you want it to notify you.
    On my laptop, when connected over bluetooth, all sounds come through (really handy when I am working on the laptop to get notified about email/sms and pick up calls without having to stop working).
    03-19-10 11:57 AM
    Give us some more info on what bluetooth you want it to notify you.
    On my laptop, when connected over bluetooth, all sounds come through (really handy when I am working on the laptop to get notified about email/sms and pick up calls without having to stop working).
    Well when I am out and about I get my bluetooth to ring with a phone call but I don't get alerted to when there is say a new text or any other alerts. Makes it where I have to continuously look at my phone to make sure i am not missing out on text when I am out.
    When I get a call my bluetooth will tell me "Call on phone 1" then ring ring and ring till I pick up....one thing I miss about my old Samsung instinct is it would say call from and then it would read contact name.....but that's another thread entirely
    03-19-10 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD