Hi! My dad just got his Bold 9700 yesterday. Today in the office he noticed that even he is working on his email in the Outlook, he still get the emails in the BB.
    So he asked if it is possible only to get the emails in the Outlook (whe he is working of course) and not in the device.

Is it posible this?

Thank you
    02-23-10 06:48 PM
    I think it is only possible when using BES

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 06:51 PM
    If he is on BES they will still show up on both. I get them on my berry before they show up in Outlook. Tell him to not worry about it. Open, reply, delete, etc in Outlook and they will reconcile with his berry. New emails on his berry will show up as being read after a few minutes. The only problems I have is when I delete an email in Outlook without opening it. It does not delete from my berry.

02-23-10 08:13 PM
    So he doesn't want to get emails at all on his BB? Or just not while he has Outlook open and using it?

If he doesn't want emails at all can't you just log on to the BES account and just delete the email address all together? Then it won't go to the bb

02-23-10 10:49 PM
    Tell him that he can make a filter for those e-mails during work hours (if this is BIS, this is how you do it): go either to your carrier's BIS website (google carrier name BIS if you don't know it) or go into e-mail settings on the phone and do for just that email filter: new emails and do not forward to device
    02-24-10 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD