I have a 8330M via Sprint that I backed up 2 weeks ago. I have always backed it up but I have never synced my BB with outlook. I am looking for a way to get my 1,200 contacts out of my blackberry backup file into Outlook. I bought a new Lenovo Yoga 3 with windows 8 and downloaded BB Desktop Manager in an effort to get all of my contacts synced and transferred over to Outlook. When I connected my 8330 with my Yoga 3 / windows 8; my phone immediately went black with the red blinking light that lasts 20 sec (on / off / on / off forever). I re-connected to the machine that I last used to back it up, then used the repair option which I think cleared the phone and reinstalled the OS then I restored the phone from the backup file. I tried connecting to my Yoga again with same outcome. How do I get my contacts from my BB over to Outlook?
    08-12-15 04:42 PM
    I have a 8330M via Sprint that I backed up 2 weeks ago. I have always backed it up but I have never synced my BB with outlook. I am looking for a way to get my 1,200 contacts out of my blackberry backup file into Outlook. I bought a new Lenovo Yoga 3 with windows 8 and downloaded BB Desktop Manager in an effort to get all of my contacts synced and transferred over to Outlook. When I connected my 8330 with my Yoga 3 / windows 8; my phone immediately went black with the red blinking light that lasts 20 sec (on / off / on / off forever). I re-connected to the machine that I last used to back it up, then used the repair option which I think cleared the phone and reinstalled the OS then I restored the phone from the backup file. I tried connecting to my Yoga again with same outcome. How do I get my contacts from my BB over to Outlook?
    Check out Paul Farris's Blog - Article

Read into this, it might be a solution. I don't know this method, nor have I tried it.
    08-13-15 02:32 AM