my friend actually told me that his blackberry messenger application is not working... but his message application is working... he is using the 8900 and bbm 5.. he tried to reset it over and over but the application won't work.. however, when i message him through bbm, it showed that the message had delivered... but not read yet... is it possible that it actually happens? coz i never experience it before.. thx for the answer
    07-24-10 12:02 PM
    Does he have a data plan? If so make sure it's not turned off.
    07-24-10 04:08 PM
    i'm actually having the same issue. I can receive bbm messages but I cannot go into them and read them. I keep getting app errors. I am on T-mobile.
    07-24-10 04:15 PM
    i'm actually having the same issue. I can receive bbm messages but I cannot go into them and read them. I keep getting app errors. I am on T-mobile.
    Check your PM's
    07-24-10 04:59 PM
    I've been having bbm issues over the past several days. Just weird stuff, some gets delivered, some doesn't, sometimes the "D" stays when it has been read, sometimes it doesn't go thru... just weird stuff. Have had to revert to plain old texting, booooo.. I'm in Des Moines, IA on Verizon.
    07-24-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD