Source:

Rumor Alert: Blackberry Playbook, Storm 3 Coming The Magenta Way? | TmoNews

If this has been mentioned before I apologize. Haven't been on in awhile.

Discuss.

The Phoneking has spoken....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-11 04:26 AM
    Great news. T-Mobile has been at the top of my list of providers to switch from Sprint to this summer. I like the plan they rolled to investors that show they are building out their coverage dramatically, and that they are sticking with HSPA+ 21, 42, 84, and possible 168 speed longer and going to wait to transition to LTE sometime around 2015.
    03-02-11 06:20 AM
    God T-Mobile doesn't have towers here. Fail. I wish they would put up more towers in more areas.
    03-02-11 11:05 PM
    t-mobile, service? you must be dreaming of flying pigs
    03-06-11 11:54 AM
    T-Mobile's prices and plans are not as good as they once were. If they actually bring the Playbook and QNX devices to their network, be prepared to pay to play.
    03-06-11 12:59 PM
    It wouldn't be surprising if this were the correct move. TMO doesn't exactly receive fan-damn-tastic equipment / tablets as quickly as other carriers, so anything they can do to grab a little bit of the market share will be beneficial. RIM would be wise to bring a touch screen phone over to TMO, it's been asked for 28347924782948 times by how many millions of people..

jmho
    03-06-11 03:16 PM
    It wouldn't be surprising if this were the correct move. TMO doesn't exactly receive fan-damn-tastic equipment / tablets as quickly as other carriers, so anything they can do to grab a little bit of the market share will be beneficial. RIM would be wise to bring a touch screen phone over to TMO, it's been asked for 28347924782948 times by how many millions of people..

jmho
    T-Mobile has had more love from Android then RIM lately. They've released 2 (4 if you count the Nexus One & Nexus S) high end Android devices with the Samsung Vibrant and G2. Only one Blackberry was released, the rehashed 9780. More choices are always better for the consumer.
    03-06-11 03:39 PM
    More choices may be better and you are wrong bear, they had the 8520 and then the 9300 and still selling the 9700 and 9780, so selling majority of BB's, just no TS as of yet, but it shall change soon.

And not sure what you mean we will pay to play....and if we do, still be cheaper than most everyone else's plans...

03-07-11 08:38 PM
    Dont you mean Sprint? Sprint is trying to buy t-mobile... say goodbye to cheap plans and good service.
    03-08-11 12:33 PM
    Dont you mean Sprint? Sprint is trying to buy t-mobile... say goodbye to cheap plans and good service.
    this makes me sad lol i HOPE sprint doesn't buy T-Mobile... i like my T-Mo plan the way it is.

....I'd take some of those handsets though no question.
    03-08-11 02:25 PM
    Its supposed to be a joint venture. 50/50 like Verizon and Vodafone.

Seems like the logical thing to do.
    03-08-11 03:31 PM
    I don't know the details of this, but when I read the rumor this morning, my first though was positive. I would love to be on a carrier that gets cdma and gsm phones (as well as WiMax/LTE and HSPA+). I hate having being on Verizon and not being able to get the Torch because it isn't compatible with Verizon's network. I understand the Torch wouldn't fully work on TMO, but it is just an example.
    03-08-11 04:43 PM
    Man I hope Sprint don't buy TMobile, that would suck major ***! Hated Sprint's signal, CS was horrible and overall bad experience.

03-09-11 03:43 PM
    Interesting! I love Android, it sound attractive and definitely I will buy soon. I would like to play around with the Playbook and enjoy the great features.

Regards,
    03-10-11 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD