Post removed.
    Last edited by jrohland; 05-05-14 at 11:27 AM.
    01-26-14 02:49 PM
    Had a bad experience did we..... if you make realistic choices in the smartphone business... then you should not get negative... no device will do everything... as far as Crackberry goes...it the old adage... you get what you look for... if you focus on the negative you will find it... the majoriy of the posts I see are helpful or people shairng their experience.. or asking for help.... sure when expetations are not being met we tend to squack a lot ... but it the same on other sites... I hang around here simply because it is a well moderated site with some really insightful and helpful users....
    01-26-14 02:58 PM
    Am I the only one feeling the attempt to make CB a more positive place for BB fans was surprisingly short lived? We seem to be ignorant and delusional for finding BB devices meet our needs better than other products.
    The whole supposed attempt was just a way to appease those who were disenchanted with how bad things have become. The reality is that getting traffic (money) has taken a precedent over quality discussion no matter how much we are told that isn't the case. Biting the hand that fed you and made you rich I guess.
    Sad to see but the fact of the matter is that route is not a good long-term strategy. Those good people who see this are moving on and the ones spreading negativity will only do so until they accomplish their mission. When that happens they won't be heard from again. That doesn't leave much at that point.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    01-26-14 03:06 PM
    Am I the only one feeling the attempt to make CB a more positive place for BB fans was surprisingly short lived? We seem to be ignorant and delusional for finding BB devices meet our needs better than other products.
    I hear you. A lot of these "opinion" posts are getting quite bad as of late. They back handedly insult you and your decision to use a BlackBerry device, and then act all defensive and make statements like "it's just my opinion" like that somehow makes it ok.

I try hard to bite my tongue and only respond if I see misinformation or requests for assistance/information. If I see a post that's way out of line, I have no qualms about reporting it because the forums are only as helpful as the posts on them.

Just keep on keeping on, I have a feeling the posts are due for an upswing once 10.2.1 hits next week and it's starts to get into the hands of the average consumer. I.E. I think we are for an infusion of positivity. :-)

Posted via CB10 on a Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    ray689, jrohland, acovey and 3 others like this.
    01-26-14 03:07 PM
    In a discussion in a thread right now where people are bashing the Z30 (and those who own it) and yet have never actually used the device (clearly trolling). That's an absolute joke yet that thread continues on while the mods sit back.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    01-26-14 04:57 PM
    These threads can be frustrating sometimes, I can't stand the BlackBerry bashing, makes no sense to me, this is intended to be a fan site. I can't imagine myself going to an Apple site, for example, and bashing Apple, I have no issues with Apple, I just prefer my Z30.
    Then there is the untrue statements from users who don't own a BlackBerry, that almost makes me angry, I believe one should write what they know, otherwise it's just an opinion.

Hotfix said it best, follow his advice, don't hesitate to report, I surely don't.

Z30 on 2.2.1.1925 in Canada
    habs_fan likes this.
    01-26-14 05:19 PM
    Oh I'm positive . Love my BlackBerry and am also very excited for what's to come . Love it!

Posted via CB10
    deptech and ray689 like this.
    01-26-14 05:20 PM
    These threads can be frustrating sometimes, I can't stand the BlackBerry bashing, makes no sense to me, this is intended to be a fan site. I can't imagine myself going to an Apple site, for example, and bashing Apple, I have no issues with Apple, I just prefer my Z30.
    Then there is the untrue statements from users who don't own a BlackBerry, that almost makes me angry, I believe one should write what they know, otherwise it's just an opinion.

Hotfix said it best, follow his advice, don't hesitate to report, I surely don't.

Z30 on 2.2.1.1925 in Canada
    I agree, it's almost to a point where it's unbearable to come here. Seems like every time I do, I get caught up with someone who is just posting their opinion as fact. They Don't have the device, never used the device, yet an expert on it.
    You're correct, i've never posted and bashed in another forum of another platform. No reason to either.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    01-26-14 05:23 PM
    In my opinion things feel MUCH better round here since the troll sweep. Nowhere near as bad as it was.

Things may still be a little negative here or there but there's nothing of the fever pitch that existed before.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 07:11 PM
    Well to be fair if you're a BlackBerry fan you're probably delusional to begin with.

The things we've had to endure it's changed us.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 07:59 PM