Wow. Didn't mean to start a war about USA being center of the universe. Was just showing that even without big sales in USA the company can survive.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    03-29-13 07:49 AM
    wehats funny is if America didn't stick their noses into everyone elses business like they are trying to control the world, they wouldn't have to spend so much on their defences because they wouldn't be hated as much as they are.
    In other words, since I had a little fun with the flaws in your reasoning, you've now changed your angle. Got it. You're still wrong, but less so, and improvement is always a good thing.

its American ignorance that proves my point, i stand by what said so get offended if you want and assumption you just made is that i was refurring to everyone in the country which was a false assumption on your part
    As for my "false" assumption, I didn't make any. In the very first line of your first post, you included the phrase "the USA thinks their (sic) the only people in the world". Not "some in the USA", but simply "the USA." As a matter of fact, if you had written "some in the USA," I wouldn't have responded, because there certainly are people in this country that feel the way you describe, as there are in many countries. But your post was more categorical; it suggested that this country is monolithic, which is far from the truth.

To be clear, I didn't find your statements to be offensive, and I understand that you weren't trying to say that everyone in this country feels the same. But that's what you did say. Just be mindful of the actual language you're using, and don't expect the reader to simply know what you mean, especially when there's a disconnect between your meaning and your language.
    CDM76 likes this.
    03-29-13 08:58 AM
    Still would be nice to get a good market share there. BB can survive without them but we want to do better than survive. It will improve my share price.
    03-29-13 10:37 AM
53 123