I think we've heard enough negativity about the earnings report and I feel that yesterday and today was our 2 days to rant on about it. Now let's move on to something positive! Share a story about how your BlackBerry has kept you moving. I'll start:

About a month or so ago I had a massive French project that counted as our final. And as the procrastinator I am, I put it off. The night before it was due I started typing it on my PC (and got very little done) and then I saved it to SkyDrive.

The next morning once I left, I opened up the file from SkyDrive (which I side loaded) and started to finish the project. I had to do a lot of multitasking from SkyDrive, to Word To Go, to Navita Translator, to browser (the very speedy browser ), and kept switching between those apps. The multitasking of BB10 is such a breeze and I don't feel that it would have been nearly as easy if I was on iOS, Android, or WP. Quick multitasking is needed to get things done and BB10 has the competition beat if you ask me.

What else kept me moving that morning was the keyboard. I'm not just talking about the accuracy but fact that that I can have up to 3 languages active at once. English and French for me. This was helpful because the keyboard would give me suggestions of what to say next and correct me if I made a mistake in French. It was also nice that the keyboard wouldn't auto correct every French word I typed to an English word, and I could switch between languages whenever I wanted to.

That morning I completed a whole French final on my BlackBerry Z10. Looking at BB7, Android, and iOS which I have all used, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing all that with those OS's. I do with BB10. That's my story! How has your BlackBerry kept you moving?

Posted via CB10
    dusdal likes this.
    06-29-13 10:31 PM
    The Z10 and anything school and university related. You got it spot on about the multitasking. Switching between the browser for research, docs2go for typing I can finish some short assignments on the train ride to school.

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 and dusdal like this.
    06-29-13 10:39 PM
    I'm just glad I can edit google calendars that are shared with me. It has been a life saver.

Also, the keyboard helps me send off emails/texts quickly and accurately.

My Q10 helps me be more productive in my personal and work lives.

Posted via CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    06-29-13 10:50 PM
    I'm just glad I can edit google calendars that are shared with me. It has been a life saver.

Also, the keyboard helps me send off emails/texts quickly and accurately.

My Q10 helps me be more productive in my personal and work lives.

Posted via CB10
    The calendars part is a great point. Just little things like that help you get through the day easier

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 11:13 PM
    By leaving iPhone 4s I can type blazingly faster and so much more productive. I also love the z10 specs and performance with bb10.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    dusdal likes this.
    06-29-13 11:26 PM
    My Z10 keeps my daily communications with numerous clients on point. Period.

Posted via CB10
    dusdal likes this.
    06-30-13 03:44 AM
    Email access is so fast and instant..i love it... Red blink is so addictive..

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:40 PM
    Well it goes to show that. They did something right when they made the Z. I don't ever put it down. Even with my honey do list my wife has to send me messages through my phone or I stay unproductive. I need to become more acquainted with remember and I will eventually be even more productive.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:55 PM
    I'm looking forward to the A10.

I use my lady's Z10 from time to time, but I'm still waiting for the "leapfrog" in technology from BBRY...
    06-30-13 02:10 PM
    The Z10 keeps me from being tied to a desk or reaching for a tablet for everything. I do most things that I would want to do on a device then and there on the spot. It's allowed me to be out of the house more and lighter packed.

Cannon to the right of them,
    Cannon to the left of them,
    Cannon in front of them
    Volley'd and thunder'd;
    "STORM"'d at by shorts from hell,
    "BOLD"ly they typed and well,
    Into the jaws of Death,
    To teach them the meaning of
    SELL LIKE HELL!
    06-30-13 04:47 PM
    Well it goes to show that. They did something right when they made the Z. I don't ever put it down. Even with my honey do list my wife has to send me messages through my phone or I stay unproductive. I need to become more acquainted with remember and I will eventually be even more productive.

Posted via CB10
    Can't put mine down either! Can't wait for the 10.1 update from Verizon because I hear Remember is much better

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 12:43 AM
    Z10 saved the day again! On the drive home from Boston as we were nearing home we were behind a most likely drunk driver swerving and driving very slowly. At 11:30 PM I still barely had enough battery so we called the police to let them know and give them updates as we followed the driver until the police came. Once the police were behind him he wouldn't pull over for about a mile. Who would have expected a high speed police chase with speeds EXCEEDING 20MPH lmao

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 12:48 AM
    I went to the store to buy it. I went to the store to return it. I forgot the cord to the charger so I had to go back get it and return that and the device (a second time). I also bought and returned a 64gb card at Best Buy. Blackberry "Kept me moving". LOL!
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-01-13 04:14 AM