http://consumer.huawei.com/en/mobile...ate9/index.htm

Prosche Design was known as expensive Blackberry's, now they switched from Blackberry hardware to Huawei, will Blackberry too? I also switched from Blackberry Passport to Huawei P9 and load up with all available Blackberry android apps (Blackberry HUB, Calendar, Contacts) + Blackberry keyboard app on it for having best Blackberry 10 experience possible on not BB10 operating system.

If Blackberry made agreement with Huawei to put BB logo on the back of the device and keep all Huawei android OS translations with all Blackberry android apps except Blackberry camera app (worst camera app ever used on Dtek50) Huawei camera app is the best I have ever used IMHO, I would buy Blackberry P9/Honor8/Mate9 in a heartbeat.

Huawei hardware + Blackberry software (except camera app and lack of OS translations) = iPhone killer.

Overall Alcatel and TLC hardware is crap, admit it.

P.S.

If you want best keyboard experience I highly recommend to install Blackberry keyboard on your android devices, it even works flawlessly with my native Lithuanian language. Wish I could type in my native language with BB10 devices.. but I can't thanks to Blackberry, THANK YOU!

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...uired-1059855/
    11-15-16 05:05 PM
    [QUOTE=iHadLastBB;12667690

Overall Alcatel and TLC hardware is crap, admit it.[/QUOTE]

No. That's just your opinion.
    IndianTiwari and BB-JAM215 like this.
    11-15-16 05:10 PM
    No. That's just your opinion.
    Have you use Dtek50? I did. Best thing with Dtek50 is a rubberised back and Blackberry battery pack included with the device as a gift, that's it.

+ worst camera app experience, blacks are more like green an etc, Blackberry really should just buy out camera app from Huawei or someone and stop wasting their time by making ****ty app or just copy app from others like apple does.
    Last edited by iHadLastBB; 11-15-16 at 05:26 PM.
    11-15-16 05:15 PM
    Have you use Dtek50? I did. Best thing with Dtek50 is a Blackberry battery pack included with the device as a gift, that's it.
    you bought a cheap level device. Its not going to be the greatest device out there. So far no complaints for the dtek60 really other than the device being slippery. Pony up the $$$ if you want the best quality you can get
    11-15-16 05:26 PM

Huawei hardware + Blackberry software (except camera app and lack of OS translations) = iPhone killer.
    I Don't think your math adds up.
    jaydee5799 and stlabrat like this.
    11-15-16 05:28 PM
    So far, my wife's DTEK 50 seems to be good. No issues so far, so I can't say that's TCL is bad. Maybe BlackBerry fixed some issues that might have made other TCL phones bad. I don't know enough of their history.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    11-15-16 05:28 PM
    I've got a huawei Nexus 6p. Great hardware in my opinion.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    11-15-16 05:33 PM
    you bought a cheap level device. Its not going to be the greatest device out there. So far no complaints for the dtek60 really other than the device being slippery. Pony up the $$$ if you want the best quality you can get
    are you serious?

here is examples:

Huawei Honor 8 - 399 Eur
    https://www.varle.lt/mobilieji-telef...--3204207.html

Blackberry Dtek50 - 365 Eur
    https://www.varle.lt/mobilieji-telef...--3205140.html

Hardware is like night and day. Even I who love Blackberry am not so i-Diots like iSheeps to buy whatever Blackberry offers. We should admit that Blackberry chose wrong hardware developers.
    11-15-16 05:34 PM
    11-15-16 05:35 PM
    Thread's re opened, on OP request. BlackBerry is now typed correctly...
    11-15-16 06:03 PM
    I Don't think your math adds up.
    in which part?
    11-15-16 06:05 PM
    Unfortunately it was found today that that many chinese phones send your contacts and messages back to China. Huawei was called out as one of those companies...stay away until this is sorted out.
    Gallofa likes this.
    11-15-16 06:13 PM
    So far, my wife's DTEK 50 seems to be good. No issues so far, so I can't say that's TCL is bad. Maybe BlackBerry fixed some issues that might have made other TCL phones bad. I don't know enough of their history.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    Don't know about you but mine Dtek50 screen come off after 1 and a half weeks. Do not know if you see here clearly but screen glue off from the housing bottom left corner. Do not know, maybe rubber around the screen is not good enough to keep the screen in place. Also screen backlight was flashing from that gap

(Photo made with Huawei P9)

Porsche Design switched to Huawei, will BlackBerry too?-dtek50-atsilupes-ekranas.jpg
    Last edited by iHadLastBB; 11-15-16 at 06:26 PM.
    11-15-16 06:15 PM
    Unfortunately it was found today that that many chinese phones send your contacts and messages back to China. Huawei was called out as one of those companies...stay away until this is sorted out.
    Can you share a link with this information?

+ doesn't Blackberry Dtek50 and Dtek60 made in China? iPhones also? are all of them also involved?
    11-15-16 06:18 PM
    There is s thread about it
    11-15-16 06:24 PM
    are you serious?

here is examples:

Huawei Honor 8 - 399 Eur
    https://www.varle.lt/mobilieji-telef...--3204207.html

Blackberry Dtek50 - 365 Eur
    https://www.varle.lt/mobilieji-telef...--3205140.html

Hardware is like night and day. Even I who love Blackberry am not so i-Diots like iSheeps to buy whatever Blackberry offers. We should admit that Blackberry chose wrong hardware developers.
    those are both FAR more than how much a dtek50 costs. The 50 is a rebranded idol 4 which goes for 199 USD. The 299 USD price that BB charges for the DTEK50 doesn't make any of the hardware better.
    11-15-16 06:28 PM
    those are both FAR more than how much a dtek50 costs. The 50 is a rebranded idol 4 which goes for 199 USD. The 299 USD price that BB charges for the DTEK50 doesn't make any of the hardware better.
    talking about idol 4, in EU it cost around 289 Eur.

https://www.varle.lt/mobilieji-telef...--3237844.html
    11-15-16 06:35 PM
    + idol 4 cost around 289 Eur in EU, Dtek50 around 365 Eur. You will get native android OS language with idol 4, Dtek50 android OS languages are limited to BB10 OS languages so no native language android UI with Blackberry just with Alcatel. At least Blackberry didn't do like it is with BB10 devices and kept availability for keyboard languages, now at least not like with BB10 today with android version you can type in all languages like with all other competitors android devices, but it is definitely not enough then you can get all operating system in your native language from all other android OS competitors. How do Blackberry hope to sell if they do this even with android version?? Why the hell limit OS translations if it is almost bare android?? Their direct same device competitor Alcatel offers android with all native OS languages!! I really do not get this and this pisses me off.
    Last edited by iHadLastBB; 11-15-16 at 07:05 PM.
    11-15-16 06:54 PM
    Just looks like a 6P (which is a fantastic device both hardware and software). I guess if someone is willing to pay more just because it says Porsche then more power to them.
    11-15-16 07:25 PM
    No, alarmest statement. SOME very cheap and mostly prepaid phones had the software. No phones in the US were suppose to have the software. It was found the cheap BLU phones sold by Amazon had it and it has already been removed by a software update. No major Android phones has the software installed.
    app_Developer and cribble2k like this.
    11-15-16 10:14 PM
    Yeah, I thought so... like you're buying a $2K phone and it's got c***ware and spyware on it...? Say hello to Superfish.

Seriously, Porsche.... :-D

(no other takers..?)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    11-16-16 01:28 AM
    Have you use Dtek50? I did. Best thing with Dtek50 is a rubberised back and Blackberry battery pack included with the device as a gift, that's it.

+ worst camera app experience, blacks are more like green an etc, Blackberry really should just buy out camera app from Huawei or someone and stop wasting their time by making ****ty app or just copy app from others like apple does.
    I have a friend using DTek50 . He tells me that the camera is not so bad as it has been described by you.
    11-16-16 05:40 AM
    I have a friend using DTek50 . He tells me that the camera is not so bad as it has been described by you.

It's not. OP is just obviously on a rant over BB.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-16-16 11:20 AM
    But does it have Lithuanian support?
    zephyr613, pgg101 and IndianTiwari like this.
    11-16-16 11:41 AM
    Ahahah Porsche... german cars so good and chinese phones, so awful.

Well, huawei products aren't bad but they are made in china and Porsche users are picky about that...

Posted via CB10
    11-16-16 01:03 PM
47 12