Can someone tell me a really good free podcast player? It wasn't on the list. Probably the only thing not on said list :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Maybe you can try the BlackBerry� Podcast app: BlackBerry - Podcast App - Get BlackBerry Podcasts on your Smartphone
    08-22-10 04:21 PM
    Excellent!!!! Have been looking for some of these very links for a while now!!! Some of these links are great and I have already started the download process. Hopefully I can get all the ones that I want downloaded and working before I go out tonight haha!
    08-27-10 09:05 AM
    thanks for this
    09-06-10 04:19 PM
    Thanks for the list
    09-06-10 07:23 PM
    nice thx very much
    09-21-10 08:33 PM
    This app, Mr. Number, greatly concerns me as after reading the sites info and user comments - very few people "get" what is at stake using this app. Here is info from the site linked from Blackberry.com ( I bolded and color changed to emphasize my points):
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mr. Number is a caller ID and contact backup service for your BlackBerry� smartphone.
    - Back up all of your contacts online and move them to any supported phone.
    - Get reverse lookup for any US number.
    - Share data with other members to get automatic reverse lookup (caller ID).
    - Catch telemarketers and other nuisance callers before they can waste your time.
    - Add new contacts to your address book with one click.
    - Report spam calls and texts.
    - Control what other Mr. Number members see when you call them.
    HOW IT WORKS
    Mr. Number is crowd-sourced caller ID. When you get calls and texts from numbers that you don't recognize, Mr. Number members tell you who is calling. If you don't want to share data, get the premium version of the app (Mr. Number Professional) in App World.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "When you get calls and texts from numbers that you don't recognize, Mr. Number members tell you who is calling" - this works solely because others have sold-out their friends, family and associates personal info!!!!!
    Rarely will people pay for the premium version, the trade off being that users blatantly allow this app to copy and archive all the info in their contact list- the private home, business and cell numbers that your friends and associates have trusted that Mr. Number user with!

If I give you my private number, it is reprehensible that this info be passed along into a database without consent, yet that is exactly what ignorant users are doing to utilize this "free" app!
    Out of 279 user reviews on this apps site, it seems only a very rare few "get" the implications! I love free stuff, but my right to anything ends when it is morally wrong! To use my contacts entrusted info of other persons, just to be able to use a freebie, is entitlement at it's ugly best! If more people posted this point on the apps site, and in related forums, then maybe we could at least educate the sad moral climate and possibly sway it to be more responsible.
    People are NOT entitled to what is not theirs, and other peoples private names and numbers are never yours to bargain with!!!
    Last edited by skwerrel; 09-23-10 at 03:54 PM. Reason: punctuation
    09-23-10 03:46 PM
    Just got a Bold 9700 Does anyone know how to ad a bunch of different smileys and other stuff for messenger.
    Is this what you were looking for?
    09-30-10 01:17 PM
    ok, I am running out of ideas for a search tag line... I just upgraded from a Curve to the Torch and want to reinstall the CB launcher on my desktop. I try to go to the moble site via the browser and the page loads fine but there is no link for me to download the app.

Is the new OS6 browser on the Torch so much better than the Curve that I dont need to/cant load the CB shortcut? Or where do I find the link to download it on my phone?

sorry if this is the wrong question in the wrong forum but it is an APP link that I'm looking for....
    09-30-10 11:54 PM
    can sum one help me pls im a noob and have looked for 3 days can find where to download crack utility if u no where or can help in any way pls do i need to load metro sb on my storm thanks
    10-01-10 06:46 PM
    Awsome thanks a lot!

10-07-10 08:45 PM
    lol try funformobile.com or beemp3.com

You can download ring tones and music for free on mocospace.com

10-07-10 08:50 PM
    can sum one help me pls im a noob and have looked for 3 days can find where to download crack utility if u no where or can help in any way pls do i need to load metro sb on my storm thanks
    Have you tried BBSAK or BBHybridTools instead? What are you specifically trying to do?
    10-07-10 09:33 PM
    Here's the link for CrackUtil, but may be a little outdated. Consider Master Control Panel. This is a very useful and powerful program!
    10-07-10 09:40 PM
    ok, I am running out of ideas for a search tag line... I just upgraded from a Curve to the Torch and want to reinstall the CB launcher on my desktop. I try to go to the moble site via the browser and the page loads fine but there is no link for me to download the app.

Is the new OS6 browser on the Torch so much better than the Curve that I dont need to/cant load the CB shortcut? Or where do I find the link to download it on my phone?

sorry if this is the wrong question in the wrong forum but it is an APP link that I'm looking for....
    Is this what you are looking for? Not absolutely sure it will work on your Torch, though, will have to play with it to find out.
    10-07-10 09:47 PM
    50% OFF, what a joke

Documents to Go 50% off price �24.99

Full price for the same app is $19.99
    10-25-10 02:49 PM
    awesome stuff! thanks y'all
    10-27-10 02:38 AM
    This app, Mr. Number, greatly concerns me as after reading the sites info and user comments - very few people "get" what is at stake using this app. Here is info from the site linked from Blackberry.com ( I bolded and color changed to emphasize my points):
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mr. Number is a caller ID and contact backup service for your BlackBerry� smartphone.
    - Back up all of your contacts online and move them to any supported phone.
    - Get reverse lookup for any US number.
    - Share data with other members to get automatic reverse lookup (caller ID).
    - Catch telemarketers and other nuisance callers before they can waste your time.
    - Add new contacts to your address book with one click.
    - Report spam calls and texts.
    - Control what other Mr. Number members see when you call them.
    HOW IT WORKS
    Mr. Number is crowd-sourced caller ID. When you get calls and texts from numbers that you don't recognize, Mr. Number members tell you who is calling. If you don't want to share data, get the premium version of the app (Mr. Number Professional) in App World.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "When you get calls and texts from numbers that you don't recognize, Mr. Number members tell you who is calling" - this works solely because others have sold-out their friends, family and associates personal info!!!!!
    Rarely will people pay for the premium version, the trade off being that users blatantly allow this app to copy and archive all the info in their contact list- the private home, business and cell numbers that your friends and associates have trusted that Mr. Number user with!

If I give you my private number, it is reprehensible that this info be passed along into a database without consent, yet that is exactly what ignorant users are doing to utilize this "free" app!
    Out of 279 user reviews on this apps site, it seems only a very rare few "get" the implications! I love free stuff, but my right to anything ends when it is morally wrong! To use my contacts entrusted info of other persons, just to be able to use a freebie, is entitlement at it's ugly best! If more people posted this point on the apps site, and in related forums, then maybe we could at least educate the sad moral climate and possibly sway it to be more responsible.
    People are NOT entitled to what is not theirs, and other peoples private names and numbers are never yours to bargain with!!!
    I work in the advertising bussiness and this is exactly how we manage to get huge databases for telephone marketing. Well OK, not calling the people over at Mr. Number and asking them for the DB, but buying it from a middleman who I guess has it's own "sources", like Mr. Number.
    10-30-10 03:20 AM
    Nice thread!
    Thanks, it is really helpful
    11-05-10 03:37 AM
    Wow, these links really are useful for all the people who have Blackberry phones. Cheers and many thanks for these!
    11-05-10 11:58 AM
    thanks for the links... very usefull...
    11-19-10 09:12 AM
    great links... thanks...
    11-19-10 09:31 AM
    Thank you very much..
    11-20-10 10:22 PM
    Isthis what you are looking for? Not absolutely sure it will work on your Torch, though, will have to play with it to find out.
    yup, that is what I was looking for.... thanks.... i know it says it isnt compatable with the torch but it IS.

the only thing is... it doesnt list the 9800 forum in the list. you have to go to your subscribed threads to bring up a previous bookmark from the 9800 forum.... ??

other than that, it works as far as I can tell on the (my) torch.
    11-21-10 12:56 PM
    great work, thanks for share.
    11-22-10 07:44 AM
    excellent links, thanks for your effort!
    11-24-10 12:06 AM
920 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD