07-05-13 08:14 AM
    BBRY should have that guy at the next Developer's Conference as a featured speaker or at the very least sign him up to do developer outreach.
    theRock1975 likes this.
    07-05-13 08:28 AM
    Hi OP

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully this news spreads around.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 09:17 AM
    I would agree to this...BB10 users are app hungry...if you are a good developer you can make a lot of money...look at the stock App...its an average app but people have ranked it so high and developer is charging 3$ for it..On iOS 99 cents and noone would have even looked it...and on Android forgot about charging anything.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 09:22 AM
    BBRY should have that guy at the next Developer's Conference as a featured speaker or at the very least sign him up to do developer outreach.
    They already did. They talked about him at once of their conferences.
    07-05-13 09:27 AM
    Strangely, I have always wished BlackBerry World would let you buy apps but defer the installation. The reason is I want to support developers but don't actually want the apps. Yes, I'm saying I would buy the app but never install it. That may sound crazy to some but the small amount of money I would spend is unimportant to me but encouraging more development is important. I do know I can buy and install the app and then just delete it. Trouble is, I'm never confident deletions actually remove everything that got installed.
    You can always delete them once you install. This way you can still get it if you change your mind later on!
    dietertong likes this.
    07-05-13 09:38 AM
    It would be good if this is mentioned in the home page. This can help potential developers to make a decision about developing for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:45 AM
    Great Stuff. I would love to hear more from Devs on this. A break down of their all on all the plarforms. They don't need to provide $$,just % breakdown would be great.

Posted via CB10
    h20work likes this.
    07-05-13 06:41 PM