View Poll Results: Do you give your BlackBerry to your child when changing his/her diaper?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It's the only way he/she will hold still!

2 13.33%
  • Sometimes. But only if other things fail first.

2 13.33%
  • Rarely. I have a good kid that almost always will hold still.

2 13.33%
  • NEVER! My kid will eat it, or I'm afraid it will be covered in diaper-dropings!

9 60.00%
    I thought I'd add in some humor to the forums with a somewhat BlackBerry related poll for all the parents out there. After wrestling my 1 yr old son around trying to change his diaper I started thinking, we always carry our phones with us so I wonder how many other parents reach for it to make their kid hold still when it's time for a change?

(I personally keep a 4 yr old Nextel phone around for it. I suppose I should've included "I have a retired phone for that" in the poll)
    Last edited by axllebeer; 07-22-12 at 02:45 PM.
    07-22-12 01:01 PM
    No

...and stuff
    07-22-12 01:06 PM
    never my BlackBeryy,
    They have their own playbook, or countless other toy's my BlackBerry doesn't get used as a distraction
    07-22-12 01:09 PM
    Turn on lock and let him try get the display light on. But once it approaches his mouth....back to daddy!
    axllebeer likes this.
    07-22-12 02:12 PM
    I stopped changing diapers a few years ago, but when I did, I never used anything electronic to distract the kids. Drool and electronics are not a good combination, and boys pee upwards, so anything north of the belly button is at risk. There are lots of safer toys for that.
    07-22-12 09:01 PM
    Gotta start that addiction as soon as possible.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    07-22-12 10:00 PM
    Sigh, can't even have a humorous thread without someone trolling it up... Ponderous...

I was pretty quick with the diaper changes, so that was never an issue, but I did have a keyboard with the cord cut off to distract him from mine. Now they are old enough to have their own BBs...
    axllebeer and Mr.Monty like this.
    07-22-12 11:37 PM
    Sigh, can't even have a humorous thread without someone trolling it up... Ponderous...
    Unfortunately these things happen.
    Let's just move on and not feed them. Those of us that get it need not prove ourselves. CB has been doing some pretty good cracking down here lately...
    Last edited by axllebeer; 07-23-12 at 12:00 AM.
    07-22-12 11:55 PM
    Reminder: If you see something in the forums, that really shouldn't be there.. quoting it doesn't really help. In fact.. it makes it harder to clean up.. report, ignore and move on.
    TheScionicMan and axllebeer like this.
    07-23-12 12:31 AM
    Thanks, Bla1ze
    07-23-12 12:39 AM
    Reminder: If you see something in the forums, that really shouldn't be there.. quoting it doesn't really help. In fact.. it makes it harder to clean up.. report, ignore and move on.
    I will remember that in the future.

Removed my own post.
    Last edited by axllebeer; 07-23-12 at 11:46 AM.
    07-23-12 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD