Hey everyone,

Since a while i've been trying to get pokemon on my BB Torch 9860, and I succeded.
    The problem is, if i set my keys, pokemon won't response to it. It only does responses when I my volume buttons for example, but there are not enough buttons to play Pokemon (8 needed).

So now my question is, is there any way to let my keyboard work?
    Or is there anything else I can download besides the MeBoy thing that won't let me play Pokemon on my BB?

Besides the botton-problem, everything works fine!

I hope someone can help me (:!

Thanks

Btw, i'm using MeBoy (gbc emulator)

EDIT: I tried using gameboid for android but as I expected, I did not work. Any1 else experiencing the same problem? Not just with pokemon, but with all ROM's playing on 9860, since mines won't response to anything using my keyboard

EDIT 2: I tried to message arktos.se, the creator of my/all MeBoy or whatever you want to call it, but on his site he said that he stopped working on MeBoy, so I don't have any clue who to contact now or where to look. I hope you guys have an idea so I can contact them to help this problem solved.
    Last edited by RobbieNL; 03-17-12 at 08:58 AM.
    03-12-12 05:03 PM
    i used to have it on the 9550, i havent tried for 9860 cuz i kinda outgrew that i think there is an emulator? thats what i had. used the virtual keyboard as controller, the screen for pokemon just became a bit smaller
    03-13-12 12:13 AM
    The problem is that pokemon won't response to that aswell . I already have the emulator.
    03-13-12 02:54 AM
    the developer of the game might not have the exact resolution and compatibility for your phone model... it will allow you to download it though because its a third party app. and mind you, it eats a lot of precious battery time...
    03-13-12 04:23 AM
    But do you know any apps/downloads that I can play on my torch? Or do you have a site/forum you recommand me?
    03-13-12 08:58 AM
    Is it even possible to play on my BB? :P
    03-14-12 06:04 PM
    Is it even possible to play on my BB? :P
    Judging from the lack of feedback. I'd say no. Use a PSP or Gameboy.
    03-14-12 09:11 PM
    Hey everyone,

Since a while i've been trying to get pokemon on my BB Torch 9860, and I succeded.
    The problem is, if i set my keys, pokemon won't response to it. It only does responses when I my volume buttons for example, but there are not enough buttons to play Pokemon (8 needed).

So now my question is, is there any way to let my keyboard work?
    Or is there anything else I can download besides the MeBoy thing that won't let me play Pokemon on my BB?

Besides the botton-problem, everything works fine!

I hope someone can help me (:!

Thanks

Btw, i'm using MeBoy (gbc emulator)

EDIT: I tried using gameboid for android but as I expected, I did not work. Any1 else experiencing the same problem? Not just with pokemon, but with all ROM's playing on 9860, since mines won't response to anything using my keyboard
    Hi! First of all, I am so sorry about your problem! That must be horrible! Have you checked the website for this app(apps)? Maybe they have a troubleshooting page.

As an aside, you are amazing for playing Pokemon on your BlackBerry. Which game?! have fun!
    03-14-12 10:45 PM
    I so hope you get this sorted, I had no idea you could get pokemon on the Torch! Now I want it, but only if it works.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-15-12 01:08 PM
    Meboy is j2Me. Not specifically made for blackberry. Just java phones in general. You will have to ask the developer. No other way if I am right. This is after 30 mins of research.
    03-15-12 01:13 PM
    Thanks everyone for posting your feedback/sollutions! I will send an e-mail to the creator of (my) MeBoy, and if they will come with a sollution, i'll post it here or make a new Topic to help all the 9950/9960 Users so you'll can play ROM's !
    03-15-12 05:19 PM
    Did you get any response?? I was trying today but couldn't set the buttons :'(
    06-28-12 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD