I am new to Podcasts on my BlackBerry, so I apologize if this is a dumb question.

There is a Podcast that I listen to regularily that i download to iTunes and then manually copy over to my iPod which I then bring in and out of my car to listen to.

I would like to download the podcast directly to my BlackBerry (9650 with Verizon), however I am unable to find the podcast via the BlackBerry's search function. I also do not see a way to manually enter a URL to have it sync the podcast automatically.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    11-30-10 09:55 AM
    I would recommend buying podtrapper. I use this all the time to listem to podcasts. You will need some type of app on you blackberry to listen to podcasts. the BB along cannot play them.

On second though, IF you could copnvert it to MP3 you might be able to listen to them that way.
    11-30-10 10:14 AM
    On the Podcast App Home screen press the BB button, "Add Podcast Channel", put in the address, then 'subscribe'. Make sure you have the latest version of the Podcast App, since the "add channel" option was a later addition. That should be what you're looking for.
    11-30-10 10:15 AM
    On the Podcast App Home screen press the BB button, "Add Podcast Channel", put in the address, then 'subscribe'. Make sure you have the latest version of the Podcast App, since the "add channel" option was a later addition. That should be what you're looking for.
    Awesome, this worked. I found the URL of the PodCast I wanted:

(ESPN: The B.S. Report with Bill Simmons)

And copied it into the PodCast App as described (I had just downloaded the latest version).

Voila! It works.

Thx for your help.
    11-30-10 11:07 AM
    Glad to help.
    11-30-10 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD