01-14-16 07:55 AM
    He is probably going to announce that every new BlackBerry sold will come with a bit of legalized pot.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-14-16 08:46 AM
    I'm sure selfies will be taken during this "love me now because you'll hate me later" trip across the country.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    Notcho likes this.
    01-14-16 10:01 AM
    So tired of Trudeau already. Economy is going down the tube and he is taking selfies and taking trips.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    Notcho and Adam Kowalczyk1 like this.
    01-14-16 06:57 PM
    You guys all voted for him lol, what you all fail to realize is that there all the fucn same bunch of puppets being controlled by way higher powers than we can imagine. It's all the same bull **** ever time you vote one in. Politics all just a big waste of time, money and energy.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 07:14 PM
    So tired of Trudeau already. Economy is going down the tube and he is taking selfies and taking trips.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    So he basically inherited the poor leadership of Harper?

Posted via CB10
    reeneebob likes this.
    01-15-16 12:29 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    +1

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 04:39 PM
    Bitchin' about the economy. But he already said he wants to legalize pot which will help the economy.

You're all just hating before he even got a chance to get started.

Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    01-15-16 06:58 PM
    I feel that his attention to the region can only be seen as positive, no matter how you feel about him personally. He mentioned BlackBerry in his statement @ Googles office, which was odd. Days earlier news of the Statford infrastructure plans to support a testing ground for autonomous cars was reported and finally BlackBerry move into the autonomous software a month or so ago. I'm hopeful that this is all interconnected. Maybe I'm reading two much into it. Who knows.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 07:30 AM
    http://www.benzinga.com/news/16/01/6...s-car-research

More neighboring
    Last edited by abwan11; 01-23-16 at 02:28 PM.
    01-23-16 01:52 PM
    A view of Mr Rogers Neigbourhood in OttawaPM to visit BlackBerry, Google and UofW-original_48577261..jpg
    01-23-16 02:06 PM
    http://stks.co/g3nnT

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 02:28 PM
    Probably spoke about Google buying Blackberry after the 2016 Android blueprint, just the uni and investment in clean water as a distraction
    01-23-16 07:46 PM
    Bitchin' about the economy. But he already said he wants to legalize pot which will help the economy.

Thats politics!
    01-23-16 07:47 PM
    After growing up in the first Trudeau government, I know what's coming. We're going to see tax increases and bigger government on scale we can't imagine today. I suspect once this is all realised, Harper will be exonerated and seen (along with his other acknowledged faults) as the effective manager he was.

The visit with Blackberry was in my view pure political theatre. However, I do think the Government needs to know that Blackberry is one of the last purely Canadian Tech companies, who along with others is struggling under the weight of global competition. I'm hopeful he had serious discussions with the management as to what the government can do to support the company, while not creating an unhealthy dependant corporate welfare relationship.

For a start, I think Governments at all levels should be "encouraged" to buy Blackberry as investment in the National interest which it seems other jurisdictions have no issues enacting.
    Last edited by EchoTango; 01-25-16 at 05:37 PM.
    01-24-16 09:41 AM
    The "connected car" is a movement in the industry and not a single companies idea or innovation. With that in mind it seems to have the industry playing alongside each other rather then battling it out. Each contributing to its strengths. It would be deserving of the governments attention and contribution as they would place their attention on any industrial early development and infrastructure plans etc. which I believe we are seeing. Something is brewing and it ain't hops and barley or oil.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 12:16 PM

Oh he's started, 50,000 none screened "Refugees" (Medical or Ideological). Transparency Act and billions to mickey mouse Islamic dictators. Privately funded Multi billion dollar projects won't get started because of his government, but here's a billion for the public sector. Tax breaks for hard working families, no! tax breaks for boomerang kids living in their parents basements. Ppl say Harper divided the country but it's more decided then ever, The Right is going far right and I see a referendum coming, look at what The Left has done to Europe.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-26-16 10:15 AM