i am having a veritable LOVE AFFAIR with the plusmo app! i just discovered it today. anyone else using it? i think it's great! i like it a lot better than apps like viigo and pocket express that perform similar functions.

Plusmo Mobile Widgets for iPhone, BlackBerry RIM, Nokia, S60, Samsung, Windows, WAP and other phones
    07-17-08 10:37 PM
    Yes I am using it, and have been for awhile. It's great, isn't it.
    07-17-08 10:40 PM
    yes! i love it! i am surprised that i haven't heard more buzz about it on here...it is a neat app with a beautiful interface.
    07-18-08 12:07 AM
    Well I am now! I really like it so far...any recomendations on what to add?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 01:22 AM
    I haven't yet, but I'll give it a try later. What do you like about it more than Viigo?
    07-18-08 01:24 AM
    It looks great but they don't support VZW of the 8130 so I'm out of luck for now. Hopefully soon!
    07-18-08 07:25 AM
    Well I am now! I really like it so far...any recomendations on what to add?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Depending on what you like, I have things like Engadget Mobile, Starbucks, different entertainment, magazines, there are sports, news, etc....plenty of tech stuff also.
    07-18-08 06:59 PM
    I had the original version several months ago and didn't like it that much. This new version is a HUGE improvement. Thanks for posting this and making me check it out again.
    07-18-08 07:02 PM
    I just installed this app but can't bring up a login box to get my widgets I've set up from their website, is there another way to put in login info?
    07-18-08 08:21 PM
    I just installed this app but can't bring up a login box to get my widgets I've set up from their website, is there another way to put in login info?
    When I had the old version, this worked. You could add widgets on the web, then they would sync to the BB app. I emailed them about it, and they said it's in the works - for now, you have to add them using the "add more widgets" option in the menu.
    07-18-08 08:30 PM
    Does this support blackberry curve on Verizon? I couldn't tell if it would work with 8330.
    08-24-08 12:11 AM
    i am having a veritable LOVE AFFAIR with the plusmo app! i just discovered it today. anyone else using it? i think it's great! i like it a lot better than apps like viigo and pocket express that perform similar functions.

Plusmo Mobile Widgets for iPhone, BlackBerry RIM, Nokia, S60, Samsung, Windows, WAP and other phones
    Thank you. I'm going to try this out. I've long ago gotten rid of viigo. It seemed to make my BB drag when trying to do anything & I had more than enough available memory.
    08-24-08 12:20 AM
    Wow! I just found my new "all around" app at the front on my home screen. This little widget creating machine is better than any other I've seen.

Ya gotta check this out!

Plusmo
    11-21-08 07:30 PM
    Now here's the big question- does it support Canada?
    11-22-08 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD