First off I must say I love my 9780 everything is so easy to do but I have to admit I a little bit disappointed and jealous with the new IOS5, they seem to have loads of updates on that phone that really make you excited to upgrade.

Im really stumped to find any new exciting features between OS 6 and OS 7 apart form being able to pay for stuff with your mobile..wow.

Apart from hardware(better graphics) can somebody please list the differences between OS 6 and OS7 becuase when i looked at my 9780 against a 9900 and i cannot find anything in terms of software differences

Please someone give me a definitive list..
    10-14-11 01:27 AM
    You can manage panels.. and some BIS 4.1 features only work on BB 7.

Oh, and there is a 7 instead of a 6.

That about sums it up, really.
    10-14-11 02:18 AM
    OS 7
    * Highly improved web browser
    * Support for Flash, HTML5
    * Fast HTML rendering
    * Improved 'Liquid Graphics' interface
    * Enhanced Universal search (voice enabled)
    * NFC capability (can make electronic payments via your BB device)
    * Includes Blackberry Balance Technology
    * FAST!
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 10-14-11 at 04:25 AM.
    10-14-11 04:23 AM
    OS 7
    * Highly improved web browser
    * Support for Flash, HTML5
    * Fast HTML rendering
    * Improved 'Liquid Graphics' interface
    * Enhanced Universal search (voice enabled)
    * NFC capability (can make electronic payments via your BB device)
    * Includes Blackberry Balance Technology
    * FAST!
    Wait Wait it does have Flash Support ?!

However most of what he said is all what a Blackberry User Want :P
    But they just need to add more Apps ,, i mean Seriously ..
    and don't Worry More coming in BBX
    10-14-11 06:31 AM
    Wait Wait it does have Flash Support ?!

However most of what he said is all what a Blackberry User Want :P
    But they just need to add more Apps ,, i mean Seriously ..
    and don't Worry More coming in BBX
    My bad sorry. OS 7 doesn't have Flash support. But everything else is true. And FYI, I'm a girl! Why do users always assume I'm a boy???
    10-14-11 06:51 AM
    Seems blaze isn't very well informed.
    10-14-11 07:31 AM
    All the above is true. It is all Ammunet91 said, but to be honest that stuff doesn't matter. And it does not do flash. Basically it is faster and has nfc.

BB users got really excited about this upgrade too. When iOS5 came out a lot of those same users said it was not a big deal. It really is. IOS5 adds a ton of user options that make it better than BB.

I have an iPad with iOS5. It is awesome. Lots of great noticeable upgrades and some great subtle ones.

Truth is BB users, myself included, could only wish RIM would release something this awesome.

Many BB users will point to QNX, but this QNX miracle is taking forever and many are jumping ship, myself included.

Not only has Apple released iPhone 4 and 4S, but they will also released iPhone 5. I started hearing about this QNX mircale pre-iphone 4. My thoughts are that QNX will not be received well, like the Playbook. It will likely be buggy and have tons of issues because it is taking forever and will probably be rushed to market in a last ditch attempt to impress (like Playbook).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 07:45 AM
    My bad sorry. OS 7 doesn't have Flash support. But everything else is true. And FYI, I'm a girl! Why do users always assume I'm a boy???
    Why users assume you're a boy? Well my dear, because:

10-14-11 08:05 AM
    This is exactly what i mean, nobody has listed a 'wow''or even a 'nice feature

You know even if they had even introduced something small like 'wireless sync of shared calendars in Exchange with BES that would of been good...

I love my Blackberry and there are so many things it wins on but not to give BB users even a 1/10th of the updates (IOS5 200+ updates) makes me sad, even the so called crap Imessage beat BBM in speed on the Crackberry test they posted earlier..

Please dont, i dont want to
    10-14-11 08:06 AM
    All the above is true. It is all Ammunet91 said, but to be honest that stuff doesn't matter. And it does not do flash. Basically it is faster and has nfc.

BB users got really excited about this upgrade too. When iOS5 came out a lot of those same users said it was not a big deal. It really is. IOS5 adds a ton of user options that make it better than BB.

I have an iPad with iOS5. It is awesome. Lots of great noticeable upgrades and some great subtle ones.

Truth is BB users, myself included, could only wish RIM would release something this awesome.

Many BB users will point to QNX, but this QNX miracle is taking forever and many are jumping ship, myself included.

Not only has Apple released iPhone 4 and 4S, but they will also released iPhone 5. I started hearing about this QNX mircale pre-iphone 4. My thoughts are that QNX will not be received well, like the Playbook. It will likely be buggy and have tons of issues because it is taking forever and will probably be rushed to market in a last ditch attempt to impress (like Playbook).

What??!! Are you serious?? I thought iPhone 4S IS iPhone 5. I hate Apple's release cycle, Laptops and Desktops I have no problem buying from Apple but I dislike buying Apple products such as iPhones and iPads mostly because when I do I feel out of date so quickly because they keep updating their products so fast and constantly. I know that wasn't your point but I can't help but comment on it.
    10-14-11 08:11 AM
    What??!! Are you serious?? I thought iPhone 4S IS iPhone 5. I hate Apple's release cycle, Laptops and Desktops I have no problem buying from Apple but I dislike buying Apple products such as iPhones and iPads mostly because when I do I feel out of date so quickly because they keep updating their products so fast and constantly. I know that wasn't your point but I can't help but comment on it.
    They might keep updating but at least they offer it for free and make sure it not only works on the latest version but it also works on the previous 2 models

We have the privilege of needing a new phone to get a better browser, the number changed from 6 to 7, pay for stuff on the mobile(wow) and to split BES/BIS up..and if you still stuck on stock theme(which no one does) then you can hide some panels

Man the more beers i have the more upset i become..

Just give me 5 decent updates!!
    10-14-11 08:18 AM
    Why users assume you're a boy? Well my dear, because:

This is a man's world
    This is a man's world
    But it wouldn’t be nothing, nothing
    Without a woman or a girl!

I love this song. HAHA!
    10-14-11 08:33 AM
    There is also the ability to add information to an existing contact without having to go into the contacts list (or "address book" if you wish) and edit the entry. I think that's pretty sweet

That, and the ability to manage the tabs, panels, whatever you to call it, are the only features I wish I could get on my current OS 6 phone.

I don't really care about all the other stuff in OS 7 that apparently requires all the new hardware.

But that's just me.

10-14-11 08:37 AM
    There is also the ability to add information to an existing contact without having to go into the contacts list (or "address book" if you wish) and edit the entry. I think that's pretty sweet
    you can do that with OS6, Outlook, Exchange and BES,
    10-14-11 08:43 AM
    you can do that with OS6, Outlook, Exchange and BES,
    At least thank us for taking our time and answering your post. Complaining about how "no one has listed a 'wow' or a 'nice' feature" and so on'. What do you want us to say? This is OS 7 and this is what OS 7 offers. If you don't like it, stick with your OS 6 device.
    10-14-11 08:59 AM
    At least thank us for taking our time and answering your post. Complaining about how "no one has listed a 'wow' or a 'nice' feature" and so on'. What do you want us to say? This is OS 7 and this is what OS 7 offers. If you don't like it, stick with your OS 6 device.
    Lets not there ay son, i dont think you got it in ya
    10-14-11 09:02 AM
    Lets not there ay son, i dont think you got it in ya
    For the millionth time, I'm a girl. Or are you just saying that to **** me off or something!
    10-14-11 09:15 AM
    There is no need to repeat post, you already told us earlier you was a girl..

and thanks for ruining my post
    10-14-11 09:19 AM
    and thanks for ruining my post
    Excuse me??? Whatever did I do to make you think that???
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 10-15-11 at 05:59 AM.
    10-14-11 09:33 AM
    Excuse me???
    Lol... I don't know you but I can vividly imagine you saying this...
    10-14-11 09:30 PM
    Like the other said except flash support
    My oppinion os7 is more stable than os6
    Touch and type is very useful,it will get your job
    Done faster

10-15-11 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD