now i have the old curve, but i want a new one. i dont want the storm. i am between the new curve and the bold
    can someone help me?
    Last edited by tatorabelo; 11-28-08 at 07:24 PM. Reason: only 1 person has replied
    11-26-08 09:27 PM
    I'm a member of another BB forum and they all know how i feel about the Bold............... i hate the thing. My friend got one and i played around with it for a little bit but i got it for one full day a while back and to be honest i'm just not feeling it.

I'm in the Caribbean and thus no 3G so i really can't tell you about the speed of the browser it was a bit faster (i guess) than on my 8100 (4.5 OS) but for some reason i could never get used to the Bold keyboard. I've been using suretype for a while but i can use a Curve quickly after a small amount of time with one. The Bold was a totally different story for me.

I much prefer the 8900 to the Bold. Remember this is just my opinion, my buddy LOVES the Bold. The best thing to do is feel out the device before to commit to it before you buy if you can.
    11-26-08 09:40 PM
    thanks, i think that the bold is too bold, hahaha and the curve have better camera and is slim, but the internet connection of the bold is better (3G). i dont know what model to choose
    Please help me to decide.
    11-28-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD