I have been trying to download a certain free theme for weeks now...The corkberry theme for the curve...Every time I e-mail it to my phone i never ever receive it. I do it about 3-4 times! I even checked my e-mail via the computer and nothing! The e-mail address is correct, I have all the right software for this to work why am I not receiving the e mail?? When I download wallpaper it works fine! PLEASE HELP!
    11-15-08 09:59 AM
    Email the support or creator for the theme, is it only avail OTA or is there a ZIP file you can download to the PC?

Ive also heard problems with that theme.
    11-15-08 10:02 AM
    Themes have to be installed via the desktop software. You need to download it to your computer then install it through the install feature of your blackberry desktop software.
    11-15-08 10:03 AM
    im new to bb what is the install feature on my bberry?
    11-15-08 10:14 AM
    Mod Note: I merged your duplicate posts and deleted the redundant entries. Please post only in the most appropriate forum. Duplicate posts cause your answers to be scattered and sometimes redundant, do not increase your chances of getting an answer, and are a violation of posting rules: http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    11-15-08 10:18 AM
    1) Go to options/advanced/applications. If you see it there..... Delete it

2) Ensure that you are downloading the correct version for your phone

3) If it says ota. You should just beable to click on the link from your bb and the internal os will download and save it

4) If it is a zip file, you have to download it on a pc and use your desktop mnger to transfer it to your bb

5) Go to options/themes to find the list of themes loaded on your bb

If all else fails... Pm the designer of the theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 11:55 AM
    Thanks for the info but i dont even get an e mail saying that i have received it
    11-18-08 09:12 AM
    You know I had this same prob the other day with a CB theme. I never tried again it was not that important to me. Maybe you can email whatever site you are trying to get it from so that they can be aware of a broken mail script.
    11-18-08 09:32 AM
    Ok go here CorkBerry - Curve | CrackBerry.com then get the desktop installation zip. Save it to your desktop. Then right click it and unzip it to the desktop. Plug your device into the usb and start desktop manager. Then select application loader and if you dont see it come up in the list just browse and add it to the list. Make sure there is a check next to it and hit next. This will load it on your device. After its done go to options/theme and activate it. I would restart the device after this.
    11-18-08 09:39 AM
    thanks for the info but i have a MAC computer and it doesnt seem to be compatible
    11-23-08 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD