Usually when I transfer music from my computer to Blackberry (8310 Curve), I connect it via USB and drag and drop music files into the media card folder (for MicroSD 2MB) BUT this time I tried, I can't find the folder in 'My Computer'.

There is a Removable Disk (D: ) icon, but when I press it, a pop-up tells me to insert a disk into drive D:.

My mass storage mode is turned ON.

And the little plug symbol shows up on the screen of my phone.
    03-21-09 05:05 PM
    If you pull the card out of your phone and use a card reader, can you still access your files? I'm guessing something happened to your microSD card not your BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 09:12 AM
    I also get different results depending on what computer I use in my house. My older computer won't read the sd card I have. I think its an HD one and it doesn't read in old computers. See you using the same computer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 09:20 AM
    I het the please insert a disk message too...only sometimes. Try unplugging and replugging the phone back. That works for m..hopefully it will for you too.
    06-28-09 03:24 AM
    It might be a driver issue between the computer and the blackberry. If it doesn't let you access the files then try uninstalling then reinstaling the usb drivers.
    06-28-09 11:24 AM
    Found the solution for me somewhere else:

How to activate the USB Mass Storage mode ?

it's pretty straightforward, just an option to activate. On your Blackberry device, from the Home screen, go to the Options and select the Media Card line. You will get to a page, please configure like this :

Media Card Support: On

Encryption Mode: None

Mass Storage Mode Support: On

Auto enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected: Prompt

Total Space: 999.9MB

Free Space: 999.9MB
    10-04-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD