Ok, so I followed the instructions on this tutorial (How to Free Up Memory on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com) , and I kept the themes it said to. When i go to Applications on my phone, my custom theme is there, but in my theme menu, there is only the one BB Custom Dimmension Zen Theme. I don't know why the other one doesn't show up, and I can't set it through applications. I have OCD about my theme, and I'm going absolutely insane. Please help me so I can sleep!
    02-06-09 11:51 PM
    Put all the themes back and see if it shows up. If so then it requires a different base theme to be installed than the Zen.
    02-07-09 12:03 AM
    Like kronk said, some themes require a base theme to be installed in order to show up and run properly. Reinstall them and you should be fine.
    02-07-09 12:07 AM
    it worked! thank you both so much for your help. i won't mess with deleting themes again! i really do appreciate it! now i can sleep without crying (yes i have OCD that bad). thank you!
    02-07-09 12:16 AM
    it worked! thank you both so much for your help. i won't mess with deleting themes again! i really do appreciate it! now i can sleep without crying (yes i have OCD that bad). thank you!
    I'm crazy anal about themes as well... I know what you mean.
    02-07-09 01:06 AM
    Same for me too. I have ditched so many for the simplest of reasons. I need to learn how to make my own then I will no longer need to obsess. Glad you got it all worked out
    02-07-09 01:27 AM
    Same for me too. I have ditched so many for the simplest of reasons. I need to learn how to make my own then I will no longer need to obsess. Glad you got it all worked out
    I'm the same here... I've tried a bunch of free themes i've found on the theme threads here... and there's always 1 little thing that bothers the **** out of me about each one... usually not that big of a deal, but it is to me... i'm trying to go with the one i've currently got... we'll see how long I stick with it. It's a pretty good one though...
    02-07-09 01:29 AM
    I'm the same here... I've tried a bunch of free themes i've found on the theme threads here... and there's always 1 little thing that bothers the **** out of me about each one... usually not that big of a deal, but it is to me... i'm trying to go with the one i've currently got... we'll see how long I stick with it. It's a pretty good one though...
    I really love this theme:

Bottom Dock 3 Free Precision Zen Themes for Curve OS 4.5 83xx (Boldlike, Stormlike, 8900like) - Pimp My Berry!

I use the Bold Like one, it looks so great, and icons and backgrounds are customizable! You should both check it out!
    02-07-09 08:25 AM
    okay, I had the same thing happen: I deleted the ones the post said I could and kept the ones it said I was supposed to and I even tried to figure out which themes my dl ones needed to run and now they won't load
    I went back to my computer to put them back on but they're no longer in the removed files folder where I put them! Is there somewhere I can go to get them back? Or do I need to reinstall the OS?
    02-12-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD