I am having an extremely rough night...lol... BUT I WILL GET THROUGH IT! LOL. lucky for me I have unlimited text ans data plans... or I would have been screwed!
    I really appreciate your help ;o)

I am trying to figure out if reinstalling the OS will give me more memory? and if it a bad idea to install messenegers on my micro SD rather than directly on my phone....
    Installing the new OS will not give you more memory. Probably was a bad idea to put OZ on the SD card.

Read that link I posted about memory on the curve.
    02-22-08 05:08 PM
    hmmm this might sound crazy... re-download OZ... log in and out ... and the close the program. delete the program and then only log into the yahoo client.... found that on another forum...
    That might work as the problem seems to be related to the fact you need to log out of OZ.
    02-22-08 05:10 PM
    02-22-08 05:12 PM
    02-22-08 05:13 PM
    That might work as the problem seems to be related to the fact you need to log out of OZ.
    OK. I do have a problem though, that when I do install the OZ it freezes up on me. and if I do reintall the OS on the BB, what information will I lose? do you know?
    02-22-08 05:13 PM
    I don't think re installing will fix it. Back up ur stuff on dm. Reloading the os is like getting a brand new berry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 05:19 PM
    I don't think re installing will fix it. Back up ur stuff on dm. Reloading the os is like getting a brand new berry

Thanks I will try that...lol... where do I do again? to find the OS? do I restore my settings or something or do I download it from a website?
    02-22-08 05:22 PM
    It seems that when you downloaded Desktop Manager you selected Blackberry Enterprise Redirector (BES) when you should maybe have selected Blackberry Internet Service (BIS)which is why you are getting those emails.

If you are on BIS then you should have selected BIS.

That said I am not sure how to fix it.
    02-22-08 05:23 PM
    Thanks I will try that...lol... where do I do again? to find the OS? do I restore my settings or something or do I download it from a website?
    I am not sure you should do this just yet. But if you want to you might need to remove the Desktop Manager & reinstall it correctly selecting BIS this time.

Back up your data on Desktop Manager first. You may lose some applications that you installed doing this.
    02-22-08 05:26 PM
    Not sure if reinstalling will def work. Back up ur media and apps on desktop mgr. If u can just get thru oz to log in and out, I really think that's the best bet. Make sure u don't save it to the card... Maybe that will prevent it freezing

02-22-08 05:27 PM
    Ok thanks... I am going to try the OZ again... brb...wish me luck.... )
    02-22-08 05:29 PM
    Goooooood luck!!!!!!!!!

02-22-08 05:30 PM
    Good luck. It coming up to midnight here in the UK so I will check in the morning to see if you have solved everything.
    Thanks for your help too sunnshine.

Night.
    02-22-08 05:32 PM
    awww thanks folks you are too sweet....
    02-22-08 05:35 PM
    sunnshine?
    I am trying to reinstall the OZ IM, but it is not giving me the option of storing it to my card or to my phone.... is that strange?
    02-22-08 05:38 PM
    U could always take ur card out... Then u know it won't save to it

02-22-08 05:44 PM
    U could always take ur card out... Then u know it won't save to it

GOOOOSH OMG, I AM JUST TOO SLOW....SMH... (a little embarrased now....)
    THANKS
    02-22-08 05:47 PM
    LOL happens to us all... U have a good excuse... Frustration!

02-22-08 05:51 PM
    it did not work.. i was looking for a tech support number for BB, but I could not find one and now I am on hold to talk to someone at AT&T hopefully they can help me.
    02-22-08 06:08 PM
    :/ Hopefully u get thru to data support... they should be able to help. If not they can get someone from bb on the line. Hope it works out for ya!

02-22-08 06:12 PM
    thanks a bunch hun!
    02-22-08 06:14 PM
    got it taken care of
    Last edited by ojeng77; 02-23-08 at 02:56 PM.
    02-22-08 11:27 PM
    woo hoo... glad its working!
    02-27-08 01:30 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD