After weeks and weeks of trying I've decided to give up to you guys.
    I have tried everything, JL_cmder, apploader, DM, blackberry master control program, all the usb ports in my pc, others pc's, etc.

I have 2 bolds of friend who decided to take a bath.
    One was submerged in a pool and the other one was by the side of the pool and the spray kill it.

Ok, the batteries are dead.

One bold led flashes 2 times, the other one flashes 1 and then 3 times.
    The bold that flashes 2 times the pc recognizes it, but wen connected to DM it doesn't shoes, yes, i click in connection options and selected USB PIN: 0, then went to reload software and when connected it does son processes then makes the sound of usb disconnect, connected and disconnected again and it shows me this message.

Any advices?

Thanks in advance.
    01-21-10 08:41 PM
    Did you or they take any steps to completely dry out the phones. If you did not
    then I hate to be the bearer of bad news, they are both as dead as yesterdays
    fried chicken.

The water is bad enough, trying to power them on prior to drying them out is
    worse and the chlorine (corrosive) is the kiss of death.

Why do people take their phones near bodies of water.
    01-21-10 09:24 PM
    did you look up CB guide on how to recover a bricked blackberry (google search it, or use the search on here).

Personally i wouldn't even waste my time with waterdamaged phones, if they broke then they broke.
    01-21-10 09:27 PM
    both devices have been in a bag of rice for more than a week
    Last edited by giancarlo93; 01-21-10 at 09:35 PM.
    01-21-10 09:33 PM
    Search on CB for the guide to revive nuked BBs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 10:03 PM
    The bag of rice on a hot car dash always worked for me. Well, up until thay last time... Hello new 9700!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 10:30 PM
    both devices have been in a bag of rice for more than a week
    It does not matter what you do now. If someone popped the battery in and tried to power them on BEFORE they were completly dry, the moisture could have SHORTED OUT the circuit boards.

If that's the case, they are not Nuked, they are fried.

Now, you might be able to disassamble them and find the shorted out parts, and, if you are lucky, it's not the same with both devices and you might, MIGHT.... M I G H T get lucky and be able to build ONE good FrankenBold out of them.
    01-21-10 11:20 PM
    It does not matter what you do now. If someone popped the battery in and tried to power them on BEFORE they were completly dry, the moisture could have SHORTED OUT the circuit boards.

If that's the case, they are not Nuked, they are fried.

Now, you might be able to disassamble them and find the shorted out parts, and, if you are lucky, it's not the same with both devices and you might, MIGHT.... M I G H T get lucky and be able to build ONE good FrankenBold out of them.
    The one with the led flashing 1 and then 3 times my friend took it out of the water, dry it with a blower and by the night it stop working, im asuming it has a short circuit.

The other one got wet and the owner says he never tried to turned it on.
    01-22-10 01:28 AM
    I have to agree with some of the other posters. If you've been trying to get them to work for "weeks and weeks" with no response, then the water damage is permenant and irreversible. No amount of advice will un-fry circuit boards.

If I had those Bolds, I would take them both apart, visually inspect the parts, and mix and match the best looking ones back together to see if I could get one of them to work. But I'd mostly be doing this for practice and fun, and not really expecting it to work.
    01-22-10 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD