hello,
    i'm a bb newbie of sorts.I have been having a problem with my curve8330.I can not use my browser.I keep getting access denied everytime i try to surf the web.I have a full data plan from MTS and i can go to a couple of sites but for most i get access denied.please help
    07-13-09 12:29 PM
    Default question: Have you done a battery pull?

Pull the battery with the phone ON. If the issue remains:

Options>advanced options>host routing table>hit menu, select "register now"
    07-13-09 12:58 PM
    thanks i just tried that but still access denied
    07-13-09 01:05 PM
    thanks i just tried that but still access denied
    Are you able to use your other data features? Like BBM for example?
    07-13-09 01:12 PM
    yes,i can use txting facebook,twitter,the weathernetwork.i cannot go to their sites on the browser
    07-13-09 01:54 PM
    You need to resend service books. Go to the personal e-mail setup on your
    phone and login to it. You'll see the option for "Send Service Books"

Just click it and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn't then you'll need
    to call your carrier.
    07-13-09 01:56 PM
    still not working.thanks anyway.i will call my carrier
    07-13-09 02:30 PM
    i can go to a couple of sites but for most i get access denied.please help ...
    I suspect you are encountering advanced scripts that your Browser is having trouble resolving. That is not unusual, a lot of sites are not mobile aware.

Try an experiment. Open your Browser and Go To... Google.com. If that works correctly, try a search and follow the link. If that works correclty, your Browser is working as intended, Google is directing to mobile aware sites.

There is a solution, a third party Browser, Oprah Mini or Bolt, will let you access many sites your Browser fails.
    07-13-09 03:35 PM
    Yeah I was going to suggest using a different browser if it continues. I just downloaded Opera Mini and it's awesome. I feel like its a bit faster.. my mind may just be playing tricks on me though...
    07-14-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD