I recently went back to my 9650 & I'm having trouble uploading my google contacts. I have two email accounts set up on the device, my gmail has my contacts stored, but for the life of me I can't figure out how or where to sync them. Any response would be greatly appreciated!
    07-14-11 01:08 PM
    I recently went back to my 9650 & I'm having trouble uploading my google contacts. I have two email accounts set up on the device, my gmail has my contacts stored, but for the life of me I can't figure out how or where to sync them. Any response would be greatly appreciated!
    Downloaded Google Sync (for BB) yet? Set things the way you want them within Gmail (website) and Google Sync will automatically reconcile changes in the background...but only for your Gmail account. Any other email account would have to be brought into agreement manually. If Desktop Manager sees Gmail as your primary address book it will not reconcile your device with Gmail.
    Last edited by eBud; 07-15-11 at 10:44 AM.
    07-15-11 10:39 AM
    Have you tried resending your service books? Also, make sure that in your default services you have it set to sync your contact list with the Gmail account.
    07-15-11 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD