Hey all.

I need some help completely re-installing my OS and apps on my BlackBerry 9320. I have deleted some apps and want to restore everything to factory reset. I have done a security wipe and this seems to have returned things to the default but my apps which I uninstalled - Twitter, Youtube etc are still missing.

Is there a way to reload the OS completely on to my phone. I could only find instructions referring to loader.exe but these are old and not for Windows 7.

I have a new BlackBerry Curve 9320 with Blackberry OS 7.1.

Thank you!!!
    06-05-12 02:11 PM
    Connect your BlackBerry to your PC or Mac and load up the Desktop Manager (it should normally open up once you connect your BlackBerry. Once it is connected go to Applications in the Desktop Manager and install those missing apps from there.

Alternatively, log in App World using your BlackBerry ID and you should see them in the uninstalled section of My World.

As for reloading the OS those instructions are still valid even on Windows 7
    06-05-12 03:14 PM
    I have performed a factory reset using Desktop Manager software but my apps which I stupidly uninstalled e.g: social feeds, twitter, youtube etc are still missing and don@t show up.

Anyone have any ideas? Any way I can reload OS 7.1? I just can't find any information on the web that helps.

Thanks.

Will try that now DJ Reyes. Thanks!
    06-05-12 03:15 PM
    Hello again. I have plugged my BlackBerry in and loaded up the desktop software and no applications are showing up except Facebook which I installed after my last restore.

Also, in the 'unistalled' section in BlackBerry App World only a few are showing up. No YouTube, Twitter or Social Feeds etc.

I'm stumped.
    06-05-12 03:24 PM
    OK. I'm thinking that YouTube and Twitter might not being showing up as 'apps' if they are just links to the website. Anyone know if there is a way to get these back?

Sorry to keep posting.
    06-05-12 03:27 PM
    When you go to the Desktop Manager, you'll see along the left it says Applications, if you click that, a list of apps will load and you can then select any ones to would like to install.

As for reloading the OS, we have a lot of guides here in the forums as well in the BlackBerry 101 help section.

Here's a simple how-to http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ial-and-leaked
    Or you can try this one. This is a very full how-to on doing a complete reinstall of the OS http://crackberry.com/blackberry-302...-blackberry-os
    06-05-12 03:57 PM
    Hello again. I have plugged my BlackBerry in and loaded up the desktop software and no applications are showing up except Facebook which I installed after my last restore.

Also, in the 'unistalled' section in BlackBerry App World only a few are showing up. No YouTube, Twitter or Social Feeds etc.

I'm stumped.
    Try the wipe and reinstall how-to, instead of the factory reset.
    06-05-12 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD