I took some photos before I put my memory card in that I really need (paper due tomorrow). Can I save them to my memory card? Any help tonight would be greatly appreciated.
    10-29-08 11:27 PM
    Do you have Desktop manager loaded on your mac?

have you ever had yor BB connected via usb to your mac?
    10-29-08 11:36 PM
    If you go to Media > Pictures > My Pictures, highlight the pic, and press menu then move you can move them to your media card.
    10-29-08 11:37 PM
    You can also send them to the comp via bluetooth. That has worked best for me. Pocketmac doesnt always transfer them.
    10-29-08 11:46 PM
    try emailing them to yourself...sure fire way to get them
    10-29-08 11:47 PM
    I don't have email on my plan. When I try bluetooth by bb finds my computer but then asks for a numerical code (?). I've been able to sync with the cable but iphoto won't sync. I'll try again to figure out how to get my photos on the memory card again but when I choose "move" it just seems like that's an option to rearrange the photos.
    10-29-08 11:57 PM
    If you go to Media > Pictures > My Pictures, highlight the pic, and press menu then move you can move them to your media card.
    I tried that again - I don't think "move" is the right command. Am I missing something?
    10-29-08 11:59 PM
    Once you highlight a picture, press menu > move. You can then move them to the media card.
    10-30-08 12:12 AM
    Once you highlight a picture, press menu > move. You can then move them to the media card.
    Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help. However, I don't see an option for media card when I chose move. I see "up" and when I choose that the options are: move here, up, view list, explore, new folder, receive using bluetooth, hide, and close.
    10-30-08 12:37 AM
    Do you have a media card inserted?
    10-30-08 12:41 AM
    I have the media card inserted but I took the photos before I put the media card in.
    10-30-08 12:56 AM
    I figured it out! It's media>pictures>my pictures>highlight picture>menu>move>up>explore>media card>move here

et voila!

Sorry about the confusion and thanks again for your help.
    10-30-08 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD