Thanks a lot guys.

I was hoping to avoid a complete wipe, but looks like it's a last resort.

Are there any apps that can remember your personalized settings? I have a lot of app folders on my home screen I'd like to avoid recreating. I know Google backs up your app catalog, which is a helpful start.

Once I do the wipe, this weekend, I'll let folks know the result. Hopefully that fixes it.
    03-10-17 08:45 AM
    Currently I'm using action Launcher which let's you back up to Google Drive. But I don't know of an app that will save all your folders.
    03-10-17 08:47 AM
    Update:

Did a factory reset and added back the Hotmail account in question. Still same problem - cannot forward emails from the Hotmail account from the Hub app.

However, when an email is trying to be forwarded and I open the email and select "edit" and then hit the send arrow, it will get delivered.

This makes it all the more confusing. I guess it's a work around, but adds 4 additional clicks to complete a simple task.

If anyone has other suggestions, I'm all ears - or is there another forum subgroup I should reach out to? Seems weird that I'm the only one with this issue (so it seems). There must be other DTEK60 uses that have a Hotmail account in Hub.

Thanks John_v and Ray for your help thus far.
    03-10-17 09:47 PM
    Update:

Did a factory reset and added back the Hotmail account in question. Still same problem - cannot forward emails from the Hotmail account from the Hub app.

However, when an email is trying to be forwarded and I open the email and select "edit" and then hit the send arrow, it will get delivered.

This makes it all the more confusing. I guess it's a work around, but adds 4 additional clicks to complete a simple task.

If anyone has other suggestions, I'm all ears - or is there another forum subgroup I should reach out to? Seems weird that I'm the only one with this issue (so it seems). There must be other DTEK60 uses that have a Hotmail account in Hub.

Thanks John_v and Ray for your help thus far.
    This has to be the most confusing issue in a while. Have you received the March security patch? Maybe that will help. Only other thing I can see is some sort of setting in the Microsoft account itself. Maybe log in to Hotmail on PC and check settings. Although i can't imagine they would have setting like that.
    One last thing, when you set up the account, do you do it automatically or manually? Also what sync options do you use?
    Of you want, maybe take screen shots of each step as you set up your Hotmail account and I will do the same and can compare.
    03-10-17 10:01 PM
    I got the March security patch before I did the wipe and tried to add and readd the account then.

I've tried to check Microsoft, but since I can forward emails from the Outlook.com app and the googlemail app, it seems unlikely. I'm wondering if the port settings are not correct

server: eas.outlook.com
    port: 443
    security type: SSL/TLS
    03-10-17 10:17 PM
    Here are some screenshots of my setup

Also - getting late - don't worry about replying tonight. I really appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Please help - Can't forward or reply to emails on DTEK60-59.jpg  
    03-10-17 10:24 PM
    Another
    Attached Thumbnails Please help - Can't forward or reply to emails on DTEK60-60.jpg  
    03-10-17 10:28 PM
    Here is one more
    Attached Thumbnails Please help - Can't forward or reply to emails on DTEK60-62.jpg  
    03-10-17 10:29 PM
    Last one
    Attached Thumbnails Please help - Can't forward or reply to emails on DTEK60-61.jpg  
    03-10-17 10:32 PM
    Those are the same server settings I have. For kicks you could try changing security to SsL/TLS (Accept all certificates) but I doubt that will fix it
    03-11-17 08:02 AM
    Lol. No luck

I have access to a dtek50, that I'm going to try to add the same account to and see what happens.
    john_v likes this.
    03-11-17 08:23 AM
    Lol. No luck

I have access to a dtek50, that I'm going to try to add the same account to and see what happens.
    I just sent through my set up. Everything js the same except i uncheck the home screen shortcut. I doubt that would be the issue though.
    03-11-17 08:45 AM
    So, I just set up the same Hotmail account on the dtek50... same result - no forwarding

I'll need to check my Hotmail settings then. Seems weird that I can reply to messages though still. And still doesn't explain being able to forward messages from the android outlook.com app

Maybe I'm missing something simple on the online settings.

Thanks again guys
    03-11-17 09:10 AM
    So, I just set up the same Hotmail account on the dtek50... same result - no forwarding

I'll need to check my Hotmail settings then. Seems weird that I can reply to messages though still. And still doesn't explain being able to forward messages from the android outlook.com app

Maybe I'm missing something simple on the online settings.

Thanks again guys
    This one is stumping me. I'll check online settings on my Hotmail account too.
    03-11-17 09:12 AM
    He is my Hotmail account setup.

Should the ports be the same?
    Attached Thumbnails Please help - Can't forward or reply to emails on DTEK60-6299.jpg  
    03-12-17 08:00 AM
    I created a new Hotmail account. Added it to my phone and was able to forward emails from that account.

When I went to forward emails from the original account, it worked.

I have no idea what happened. I didn't change any other settings other than adding the new Hotmail account to the hub.

Thanks to Ray and John for helping troubleshoot.

Hopefully it keeps working now
    john_v likes this.
    03-12-17 12:57 PM
    I created a new Hotmail account. Added it to my phone and was able to forward emails from that account.

When I went to forward emails from the original account, it worked.

I have no idea what happened. I didn't change any other settings other than adding the new Hotmail account to the hub.

Thanks to Ray and John for helping troubleshoot.

Hopefully it keeps working now
    Glad you got it working. Still have no idea what the heck happened here.
    john_v likes this.
    03-12-17 03:43 PM
42 12