I have downloaded desktop manager with the media manager. It recognises my device, both the phone memory and the media card memory.

I transferred pictures, themes, games and dictionary across to both my device memory and media memory. The only files I can find on my device, from my device, are the pictures. Yet when I check the memory from my computer, everything I transferred across is there and accounted for.

My question is: 1. I transferred themes across, yet they are not found in the theme directory - Where on my phone do I find them? I cannot open the media card like an explorer window. Iam not given that option.
    2. Where do I find the applications such as games and dictionaries and apply them on my device.

None of this is running smoothly. Can you help.

Thanks
    06-02-09 11:24 AM
    When you transferred your pictures, and audio files, did you transfer them directly to your media card? did you use the Roxio Media Manager?
    I've always had a hard time when I used Roxio, I find it kind of a pain. What I usually do is hook my BB up, and put it into Mass Storage Mode (should prompt you to do this upon initial hook up) and then open a window to view the files. If your comuter doesn't prompt you to do this, just go to My Computer, and open up the mass storage device. From there, you should be able to access the folders for Music, Photos, etc... I usually just copy my audio files, and paste them in the audio folder on my media card, it's so much easier!

As far as the themes, first off, are they made for the operating system that you're currently running? (options>about to see what you're running). Also, did you transfer them to your media card, or did you add them using the application loader thru desktop manager? That's the only way to install them using your computer, is to make sure you have the entire theme file on your computer, and to add it thru the application loader (I can help you with this if you need).

The games and dictionary would need to be added the same way the theme is i would imagine, I've never added a seperate dictionary or game to my BB using Desktop Manager.
    Last edited by elvin1983; 06-02-09 at 12:05 PM.
    06-02-09 12:01 PM
    i have a curve 8320 and im looking for a simple dodge theme can anyone help me out?
    09-21-09 12:43 AM
    How about this?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/do...-4-5-a-235883/

Why dig up an old thread though?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 01:25 AM
    How about this?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/do...-4-5-a-235883/

Why dig up an old thread though?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I belive, the OP used the Search function to find this thread.

09-21-09 10:06 AM
    I belive, the OP used the Search function to find this thread.

lol. But what were the search strings used I wonder. 8320 and theme?
    09-21-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD