Well i tried to update my os, but it wouldnt get past the 'uploadin ram image' part, so i kept doing what the error message told me to do, my phone kept playing up, when i connect to usb it wouldnt read my pin, so i decided to wipe my os and load a newer version, when i wiped my bb, i had that error message 507, nothing suprising i needed to upload new os, but it wouldnt go past that uploading ram image'. so i pulled out the phone while it was connecting to rom, and it kept flashing red... :'( please helpp
    10-16-10 02:29 PM
    Well i tried to update my os, but it wouldnt get past the 'uploadin ram image' part, so i kept doing what the error message told me to do, my phone kept playing up, when i connect to usb it wouldnt read my pin, so i decided to wipe my os and load a newer version, when i wiped my bb, i had that error message 507, nothing suprising i needed to upload new os, but it wouldnt go past that uploading ram image'. so i pulled out the phone while it was connecting to rom, and it kept flashing red... :'( please helpp
    What was the error message and what did it tell you to do? Do you have a PC or a Mac?

The 507 error was a good place to be.

Hopefully you have access to a pc. If you do, I. Should be able to help talk you through recovering it with apploader...
    10-16-10 02:36 PM
    I have the same problem and it started after I unpluged my blackberry from a mac, I always sync my info with this computer and it had never happened. What can I do?
    10-17-10 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD