Hi all,

At the moment I feel I need to discontinue the data service for a few months (need to save money), I'm a casual user at best and enjoy checking emails from my BB, very seldom use the internet from BB and only then it's just to try it out. So at the moment the data plan is not something I need or use much. I can't justify the $30 a month right now, but can at a later date.

Sooooo my question is, do I have to do anything other than removing the data plan from my account? Do I need to do anything on the "BlackBerry� Internet Service Login" page (of which I forgot my password)?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

TYIA
    08-23-08 11:36 AM
    Just ask your carrier to remove the BB Data Plan.

You can remove the service books at Options > Advanced > Service books, but until the BIS account is disabled, they will be pushed back to you.
    08-23-08 11:45 AM
    Bang Bang hehe sorry to hear you have to disconnect your data plan. I hope you can come back to the full use of blackberry one day. As to your question I hope someone hear can help you I don't know the answer. Btw, I hope you can get your password back for BIS it's important to have it.
    08-23-08 11:47 AM
    Thank you so much

I did not know about or how to do the service books thing. I can edit my plan from online so will do that and also the options from the phone too.

I was unsure if I simply removed the data plan from my wireless provider and not anything else I would have problems, but your explination covered all that.

Thank you again... very much appreciated!!!
    08-23-08 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD