I currently have the tour 9630..and just was wondering what in the **** is taking plazmic so long to give an update so themes work fully and completed on the tour and whatever other devices have issues with themes?..So irritating there taking there sweet time..and what is with 5.0?? The tour doesnt get it before the storm??...LOL by the time they come out with it ill already be due for upgrade in another year or so..haha
    11-08-09 12:53 PM
    I too, as a theme designer, am anxiously awaiting Plazmic 5.0. Supposedly, its not going to be just an update but a total overhaul.

I hope it turns out to be worth waiting for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 01:35 PM
    there is a plazmic update patch for the tour and 8520 means means themes will work with them!

what is the problem your having?

the storm2 launched with 5.0, everyone else will have to wait for it! my guess is just after new year!

all my themes currently work with the tour with no problems so far
    11-08-09 01:36 PM
    The problem is that the themes are half *** made..call screens fonts menu icons..are all stock...and its boring...its almost like they rushed them...I made my own iphone theme and the call screens still come up stock and other things etc.
    11-08-09 01:42 PM
    i havent come across any problems with my themes.
    maybe some were rusted out to meet the demand from new tour users.

you can download my free theme here and see if you have any problems with it

can pm u a link
    11-08-09 01:51 PM
    Sure i can try them out..see if i have the same issues?...but almost every theme i downloaded even 3 i have paid for...have had similiar issues...
    11-08-09 01:55 PM
    Im a college student so i dont really have any money LOL...so if u have ne free ones hook it up...thanks
    11-08-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD