My vehicle has bluetooth equipped from the factory. I was wondering if you can play music from your berry through the stereo through that bluetooth connection? I read the owners manual and only found information regarding phone calls. I have an iPod but I'm more interested in using my phone since it does practically everything else.
    09-28-09 10:31 PM
    I know that you can't play music through your bluetooth headset but I'm not sure about your case. Doesn't hurt to try it out knowing the worse that can happen is that it doesn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 10:54 PM
    I've used Bluetooth for it and it works great...my BB (Curve 8900) has a minor glitch when playing music through Bluetooth...I'm hoping the next OS release addresses it. Yours may work with no issue at all. Good luck!
    09-28-09 10:54 PM
    I'll play around with it to see if I can get it to work. I used to have an older vehicle with a cassette player and I'd use a cassette adapter through the headset jack and it worked perfectly. I bought a RCA cable to use for my iPod which I'm sure I can use on my phone as well. I'd like that bluetooth capability to connect to my stereo to add another coolness factor to the whole berry experience.
    09-28-09 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD