Hello Crackberry!

I have been playing music and jamming clubs in Toronto since the early 90's. While I do this I am a featured dj on Z103.5 FM Toronto.
    My club crowd is 19-25 and my radio crowd is 14-40. The ultimate hi tech demographic.
    While playing the hottest new tracks it seems my co-host and I always start to talk about Blackberry and how much I like the new BB10.
    Most of my Blackberry insight does come from this site.

I put 6 clips together of my radio show (with some video) to give you an idea of what I do and how I pass the word of BB10 to the clubbers of Toronto and the world.

joe.miller likes this.
    02-05-13 04:45 AM
    Ive heard a lot of your work, its great that you support such a great product. Thanks for posting!
    djconstantine likes this.
    02-05-13 05:03 AM
    Cool, keep rocken, #TeamBlackBerry.
    02-05-13 05:29 AM
    DJConstantine,

I stream your work and your radio station from the Windsor area. You surpass anything on the radio to date.

Not to mention your 10, Z10 on the 10s giveaway starting today sounds rather awesome.
    02-05-13 05:36 AM
    Nice clips and like the show .
    02-05-13 06:29 AM
    It's so good to hear a couple of you know my work!
    I hope many more people check out my video. I'm working hard spreading the BB10 word.
    Although the radio station is giving out a Z10 per hour this morning, I'm not part of that promo and I really want to get a white phone so all my clubbers can see it stand out in my dj booth.
    Unfortunately my carrier Telus will not have white till next week.

Now if I could get my hands on a red one.... That would really stand out and I would talk about it on the radio all night long!
    dietertong and Palmer85 like this.
    02-05-13 06:49 AM
    Hey Crackberry Family!

First time posting on Crackberry but I've been following this site religiously (at least 30 times a day lol) eagerly awaiting the Z10!
    I'm a local from the Toronto area and ALWAYS hear your show djconstantine. It's crazy how much you talk about BlackBerry and Crackberry.
    A true supporter towards a great Canadian Company.
    You're actually the reason me and my friends found this site and began getting so hyped up for the Z10!!

Anyways, great work!!
    Loving my new Black Z10 that I got yesterday.
    dietertong likes this.
    02-06-13 10:12 AM
    It's so good to hear a couple of you know my work!
    I hope many more people check out my video. I'm working hard spreading the BB10 word.
    Although the radio station is giving out a Z10 per hour this morning, I'm not part of that promo and I really want to get a white phone so all my clubbers can see it stand out in my dj booth.
    Unfortunately my carrier Telus will not have white till next week.

Now if I could get my hands on a red one.... That would really stand out and I would talk about it on the radio all night long!
    Im sure if you ask nicely one of the devs that gets one will give you one (if you make it worth it for them!) .
    02-06-13 12:25 PM
    I like that you use the horn! :} even tho everyone does. When I dj I have fun with it and if its a gig I don't care about, I'll start drinking and next thing you know is the horn is everywhere! Most people don't mind and if I know someone is in the crowd that hates it I'll mess with them a little bit. Love that sound
    02-06-13 12:59 PM