So I was taking a look at my Playbook's video contacts list today and noticed it has grown quite a bit since the last time I looked at the list. It's great to see list grow and I think it has to do with more of my contacts using BBM chat and video. It'll be interesting to see how much this list grows when BBM goes cross platform.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 06:08 PM
    Mine grew too. I was wondering why. Then i noticed that I am able to contact people in my contacts list via Facebook video chat. They will have a tiny Fb icon on their photo.
    05-27-13 06:45 PM
    Mine grew too. I was wondering why. Then i noticed that I am able to contact people in my contacts list via Facebook video chat. They will have a tiny Fb icon on their photo.
    fb mines your contact lists,,, if you're ok w/ that, then your list will grow,,, personally i don't put fb on my devices,,, bad enough on pc...
    05-27-13 07:01 PM
    Don't think it has anything to do with Facebook in my case. Whatever the reason, it works for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 07:21 PM
    So I was taking a look at my Playbook's video contacts list today and noticed it has grown quite a bit since the last time I looked at the list. It's great to see list grow and I think it has to do with more of my contacts using BBM chat and video. It'll be interesting to see how much this list grows when BBM goes cross platform.

Posted via CB10
    My list has grown quite a bit too. BlackBerry 10's arrival caused it to spike, though I had a lot of PLayBook video contacts already - I expect more than many.
    05-27-13 07:23 PM
    My list has grown quite a bit too. BlackBerry 10's arrival caused it to spike, though I had a lot of PLayBook video contacts already - I expect more than many.
    if you look in your fb friends list, i'l bet you find people from your contacts that you didn't put there...
    05-27-13 11:15 PM
    fb mines your contact lists,,, if you're ok w/ that, then your list will grow,,, personally i don't put fb on my devices,,, bad enough on pc...
    I'm not really a fan of FB either. I update it every 6 months if I feel like it. Just use it to keep up with family things sadly enough.
    05-29-13 10:07 PM