Hey guys, since not a lot of people we know has PB. Maybe we can all exchange emails and lets video chat. How about it, PB owners??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    SirLancelot1986 likes this.
    04-08-12 11:04 PM
    04-09-12 07:19 AM
    It seems no one has this problem or the playbook users have learned to live with it.

My playbook is no more than an expensive toy where I can't even have my mails consistently available.

Once again I list my issue for you.

1. I am on bb enterprise solution ln my blackberry
    2. On my playbook I have configured my mail using the native mail client and configured it in exchange mode.

Here's my problem ( being rewritten maybe for the 5th time to the blackberry support team.

1. My subfolder mails do not come automatically I need to go to each folder and manually pull my mails ( i have more than 15 folders). Therefore it means every time I open my play book I need to go to each folder and manually sync. Does blackberry really opine that this is the way the user of playbook should be retrieving their mails????
    2. Every time I start play book and connect to any available wifi connection, my mail box is empty.
    Now if I go and try to sync I will get (or may not even) get all my mails. I therefore cannot bank on using my playbook to either read my mail or reply.
    04-24-12 02:29 AM
    Im new here.. Vid call me if u want to.. 502B552A
    07-11-12 09:14 PM
    I'm sorry....

But video chatting someone you don't know is... creepy and uncomfortable at the very least. Maybe BBMing for a while will then eventually chatting is the best course of action. lol

Guy1: Hey I can see you!
    Guy2: Yeah I can see you too!

Guy1: This is cool!
    Guy2: Yup!

Guy1: Soooooo....
    Guy2: yuuuup....

LOL
    07-11-12 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD