While I love the playbook, and absolutely hate Apple's OS, playing around with the iPad mini today makes me worry a bit being a RIM shareholder. The play book is starting to feel like a brick. I don't
    hear anything about a refresh - although the price slashing would indicate one is coming. Is there any leaks on a playbook refresh???
    11-09-12 02:28 PM
    While I love the playbook, and absolutely hate Apple's OS, playing around with the iPad mini today makes me worry a bit being a RIM shareholder. The play book is starting to feel like a brick. I don't
    hear anything about a refresh - although the price slashing would indicate one is coming. Is there any leaks on a playbook refresh???
    something called "blackberry 10" will be coming to a playbook near you. date uknown, other than likely after bb10 phone launch.
    11-09-12 02:34 PM
    I was hopping we got some kind of info this year about the next gen playbook. I'm planning on upgrading my current playbook and hopefully adding a 10 inch playbook next summer for the house.
    11-09-12 02:41 PM
    I always thought of Blackberry 10 would be an OS Update only for the Playbook - but new Hardware???
    11-09-12 04:12 PM
    I don't hear anything about a refresh - although the price slashing would indicate one is coming. Is there any leaks on a playbook refresh???
    They just did a refresh

It's called PlayBook LTE. Does Over-The-Air 4G surfing and has a dual core 1.5 GHZ processor in the thing. Just came out this summer.

The fact that so many people on crackberry.com don't know this suggests that RIM is putting about zero effort into PlayBook right now.
    11-09-12 04:16 PM
    I hope one is on the way with a better screen. BB10 phones will have a 1280x768 res and I think a new PlayBook would likely match that.
    11-09-12 05:26 PM
    I hope one is on the way with a better screen. BB10 phones will have a 1280x768 res and I think a new PlayBook would likely match that.
    Have you bothered to watch a HD movie on the BlackBerry PlayBook? The resolution is simply stunning but if you need convincing please watch the HD demo video. My television screen is so 1990s by comparison...oh right, I bought my television in the late 1990s. LOL
    11-10-12 08:21 AM